Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Tryed the test version, not good !!! How you suppose to test this game, when game day 13 hints say build up your charisma, when the book store and parfyme store don`t sell things ??? First I tried to play with game hints OK, thats wen I tumbbled that charisma thing. Then with grindthrough, it says day 2, go to the mall and buy everything (no hints at game) btw, but it changes nothing, no book (babydoll), I have played version 0.82 to 100% so I`m not a NB, I know what I`m doing, but it`s hard to test a game, witch break at day 2/13 !!! Btw, old strength, carisma UI was better, now you must check them at the phone !!

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
The other issue is that almost everyone's story is tied to everyone else's. It makes sense for Amy's to be tied to Veronica's, and Sophie's to be tied to Ashley, for example, but having the main three linked can cause issues, especially if someone doesn't want to pursue every one, or just doesn't want to do them all at once (some like to focus on one at a time).
In theory, of course it makes sense that all of them tangled; in practice I don't like when games force me to forward with women that I don't interest at all.

For example, I am going along with Ashley story because I have to come to some level with her to continue with my Veronica events and it is frusturating.

It can work without the stars, as long as there is still some other trigger besides the stats, but they were a nice reminder of how far you were into her story.
As far as I understand, they will be still right there for the people like you; but as long as story progression is enough to trigger scenes, people like me will be more happier with the game and probably get enjoyment more than before.

Reactions: TheDevian

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
143/5000

Thanks for the game.
I uploaded the game 0.83 test and I've been playing from the beginning but I have a problem.
The Veronika Room freezes at 23 o'clock.
Repeat 3x and always the same.

LP

May 8, 2018
Before I play a game I always check genres, screenshots, plot and stuff. But before a new version of a game that I already play I don't want to know anything. I have a no-read-forum and no-read-patch-notes untill I'm done playing the newest version.
So basically, you don't know is a game demo version, test version or fixed one till you finish and check change-log later.
Sorry, but for me that is illogical.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
143/5000

Thanks for the game.
I uploaded the game 0.83 test and I've been playing from the beginning but I have a problem.
The Veronika Room freezes at 23 o'clock.
Repeat 3x and always the same.

LP
You are not the only one !!!

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Lol. You all really need to stop with this whining. Just check OP or 1st page under change-log spoiler for all needed information, or at least check some pages before your post. @Faerin had Patreon poll and asked here on this thread for our thoughts about delaying new update because he had to do it to save, save file compatibility for future updates till the end of game. That time he will use for fixing code and improving overall experience but you all come here just to criticize and not to look what's happening here. Later he decided to share his TEST version with us, to show us what he have done to the game. TEST version, get it? Real 0.8.3 version will come later. Why don't you all first go check facts before start writing nonsenses. Peace.
Regardless, it's absurd to have to start a new game over after being this far along into the game. Do you realize how many hours people have put into this game? Using someone else's saves doesn't do much good for those that still had achievements to reach.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I am totally understanding, it's totally my own fault ofcourse, but people don't have to be a bitch about it. It's like when people ask "when is the next update" 99% of the time it's some smartass saying "can't you read?" or some shit like that.
I understand your point. You have truth in it, but please try to imagine yourself in the shoes of those who are actively following this thread (and dozens of others simultaneously) and such questions are asked all the time, every time, endlessly. And while you ask it the first time, when you get an angry, rude reply just imagine that those answered it heard it like the 30th time.. just in the last two days. Only in this thread. You would get angry at some point. And spill it on the one unlucky person who ended up spilling the glass.

Its something that isn't personal.

Reactions: Nerttu

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
What is testing? Testing is taking something (a game, a car, a machine, a hypotesis) and trying it out. Find out what works and what doesn't and making a note of it AND reporting back so that those who made it can look and see what to change/fix. It's not complaining that the thing doesn't work properly.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Tryed the test version, not good !!! How you suppose to test this game, when game day 13 hints say build up your charisma, when the book store and parfyme store don`t sell things ??? First I tried to play with game hints OK, thats wen I tumbbled that charisma thing. Then with grindthrough, it says day 2, go to the mall and buy everything (no hints at game) btw, but it changes nothing, no book (babydoll), I have played version 0.82 to 100% so I`m not a NB, I know what I`m doing, but it`s hard to test a game, witch break at day 2/13 !!! Btw, old strength, carisma UI was better, now you must check them at the phone !!
Developer announced this update contains only Veronica stuff, so everything else might not work.
As far as charisma, use cheater... As for Walkthrough/Grindthrough that's written for previous versions...

May 8, 2018
Regardless, it's absurd to have to start a new game over after being this far along into the game. Do you realize how many hours people have put into this game? Using someone else's saves doesn't do much good for those that still had achievements to reach.
Developer will include save file from which you will be able to continue in new update for all of you who will not play again from start. With all achievements. Simple, isn't it?

Reactions: Faerin

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Developer will include save file from which you will be able to continue in new update for all of you who will not play again from start. With all achievements. Simple, isn't it?
Forget it, I'm done with it. I've already restarted 3 times, the third time was the charm.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah, I am totally understanding, it's totally my own fault ofcourse, but people don't have to be a bitch about it. It's like when people ask "when is the next update" 99% of the time it's some smartass saying "can't you read?" or some shit like that. Maybe people don't want to scroll through 20 pages to find info about it. If people would say a date or if it's unknown as of now or whatever then there would be less people asking and the forum would be healthier and much less toxic.
Dont worry, I treat people who constantly ask about updates the same way. The patch notes here are pretty good with being spoiler free here. The title says "test" as well. People who just download a test version and complain about bugs without reading what the test version is, deserve what they get when they ask questions when it's been posted in the OP.

I get not wanting to read through pages of posts. I skip a lot myself when afk for too long. But that doesn't excuse not knowing information that is in the OP and title.

If you dont want to recognize it is a test version and ui change demo, then wait for the full release. Dev has enough issues to deal with and doesn't need the headache of reading the same questions that was answered in the OP while looking for bug reports and feedback on the new design.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I am totally understanding, it's totally my own fault ofcourse, but people don't have to be a bitch about it. It's like when people ask "when is the next update" 99% of the time it's some smartass saying "can't you read?" or some shit like that. Maybe people don't want to scroll through 20 pages to find info about it.
Welcome to the internet! Yes, when asked the same question a few dozen times a day, the sarcasm and worse will come out. Don;t want to read through 20+ pages, try the search function. XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, it's absurd to have to start a new game over after being this far along into the game. Do you realize how many hours people have put into this game?
What is absurd, is getting a beta test version of a game, with almost no new story content, and then wanting a save from the end, from someone who not only put the same number of house as you, but more. Even if we could get to the end of this version right now, there is no point in having a save from it, unless your goal is to look at it and see what went wrong.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
Ita test version you noobs. Once it says final next to the version number it will have all girls again.

Read the frist post instead of whining.
Test version is right. Test our nerves to see how many times we need to restart it.

May 8, 2018
Forget it, I'm done with it. I've already restarted 3 times, the third time was the charm.
Bro, in my opinion game is worth it. Dev have had worked on this game as a crazy, pushing updates every 15 days. And now when He's doing favour to all of us, you all start with critics. Just answer me one. How many games are there which you need to replay from start every update? That's why He's doing this, to avoid that in future. I believe that with this game it is first and only time that we will need to do that.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes