Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, Everyone We loose our Sister, @StarWarrior don't want stay in the thread anymore, She isn't banned, but left, She just will come here for give downloads, and see the Brothers :(:teary::teary: For all my Brothers, Goodnight :teary:

Reactions: StarWarrior

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Try this link, if have problems, let me know Mega:
Oh it was a Download error ?? good to know keep it in mind didnt pay much attention to it since it never happend to me
thanks Bro !

Are these big enough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes !!! wait i ll just get mi milkingchair and a Bucket :extremelyhappy::closedeyesmile:XDx'D

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Do You play Max's Life, for me was a good surprise ;);):)
This is very good,You'll not regret :):):)
I second that, I was pleasently surprised by that one too, its more faster corruption than this one here, but not in a bad way.

Is it one of those games with ridiculously oversized boobs and stuff?
Like Carlo said, is not, u have all kind of body types in there, slim, more chubby, big boobs, little tits, medium tits, milfs and teens, even a trainer with real muscles (cant do anything to her yet, but its set up that u will), its pretty abarcative to me in this regard. U should try it if u lied Man of the house, its diferent but similar in some ways to play it. I definitelly enjoyed it. Cheers!

Reactions: Carlo S

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I second that, I was pleasently surprised by that one too, its more faster corruption than this one here, but not in a bad way.

Like Carlo said, is not, u have all kind of body types in there, slim, more chubby, big boobs, little tits, medium tits, milfs and teens, even a trainer with real muscles (cant do anything to her yet, but its set up that u will), its pretty abarcative to me in this regard. U should try it if u lied Man of the house, its diferent but similar in some ways to play it. I definitelly enjoyed it. Cheers!
Yeah, I just tested it for a while and so far it's ok, nothing too fancy, but I've also seen worse :D

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
StarWarrior is a dude...
I think he got tired of being called a she
:tf:
Nope, he didnt, he even joked about it with me the first time we spoke and pointed out he even go with the flow when people treated him like a lady, before and after our conversation... hes one of the most fun guys I met here, thats for sure. I hope he come back some day to say hi at least. I know u are joking, im just a little angry right now...

Yep after that i told her to give me her panties, i already check at the neon and i had the dream ... but now when i go for the chores she has her panties and i only have punish her and give me your panties
So, were u able to continue with Veronica? Did u cheked the walktrouhg? The only thing missing I can think of, taking in account what u said, is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I just tested it for a while and so far it's ok, nothing too fancy, but I've also seen worse :D
Yea, not the best, mostly regarding the plot-story, but worth a play or two nevertheless (I too saw worse, most of them in fact XD) and its early in development also, many more girls already there but yet staying away from ur fingers... give them to me!! XD
If u are looking to test more games, I would recomend Depraved Awakening, that looks pretty solid, even if its in early dev. Cheers!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Ah so im not the only1 who dont rly like that kind of stuff ;)
Nope, definitely not. There are some girls (Gianna Michaels comes to mind) where it works nonetheless, but other than her and a few others, I'm not a fan. Same goes for game models, this mom here and the one from Dreams of Desire are an exception, although I'm not really sure why that is exactly, maybe the rest of the design or maybe the characters. Against popular belief characters actually matters, us guys don't just go for looks x'D:p

If u are looking to test more games, I would recomend Depraved Awakening, that looks pretty solid, even if its in early dev. Cheers!
I've actually played this game already, so far the plot needs to develop a little more as in you don't really know what's going on, but it looks good so far. I'd love to see some progress for It's a new world out there and The Psychologist, the first one looked really great and the story was interesting and the latter had my interest because I read the story it's more or less based on, but it doesn't seems like there will be updates for both of them in the near future.

And since I've strayed quite a bit into OT area ... We're getting desperate over here, we're already talking about other games and that's something nobody wants. Hurry up and save us @Faerin x'Dx'D

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes