anderson45

Jul 31, 2022
that portal was a one-way street! And to make matters worse, there aren’t enough bedrooms in the castle for all four of them! What will become of Hibiki now that he has to live (and sleep) with these 3 otherworldly girls?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
One day monster girls will be real... :confused:
Perhaps they already are. My favourite story when reading about bigfoot is Albert Ostman case from 1924, where logger in British Columbia was carried away by older 8 foot tall bigfoot and taken to his camp where was also older 7 foot tall female, teen boy (man-sized) and flat chested teen bigfoot girl. Apparenly parents wanted Albert to breed with the girl :love:, but the cowardly man managed to run away after six days of captivity.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
I saw this shit years back. I can't believe it actually got translated. Hell yeah, I'll be buying this one. I'll support monster girl creators till the day I die.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Perhaps they already are. My favourite story when reading about bigfoot is Albert Ostman case from 1924, where logger in British Columbia was carried away by older 8 foot tall bigfoot and taken to his camp where was also older 7 foot tall female, teen boy (man-sized) and flat chested teen bigfoot girl. Apparenly parents wanted Albert to breed with the girl :love:, but the cowardly man managed to run away after six days of captivity.
first: how the hell do you even know that story?
second: what the hell has he been smoking/sniffing?
third: why? just, why?

and to finish obligatory "big foot is real and he tried to eat my ass"

• Haha
Reactions: Minishotgun

smoshcool12

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone else encountering freezing when not progressing text after awhile?
EDIT:Seems like it freezes mostly in Fullscreen

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
first: how the hell do you even know that story?
second: what the hell has he been smoking/sniffing?
third: why? just, why?

and to finish obligatory "big foot is real and he tried to eat my ass"
I read that story from Lloyd Pie's book Everything you know is wrong. Story in that particular book was quite timid, but I remember reading same story from some another book also (which I can't remember/find right now), where it was mentioned that reason for kidnapping was sexual.

Albert didn't tell anyone about what happened until 30 years later, when he read from the newspaper about another man, William Roe who encountered female bigfoot in 1955. Then Albert contacted William and told him what had happened. William encouraged him to publish his story. Albert was questioned by anthropologist and veterinarian about bigfoot physiology and was later given "third degree" interrogation by magistrate and he passed all questions with flying colours. Albert gave them some information about bigfoot physiology, that was not known at that time. Only later on some other witnesses also corroborated that.

Why? Why what? Why he was kidnapped? I guess that it must be hard to find partners with low population and parents thought they'd help their girl.

And yeah. I think it's likely that bigfoot exists. There are thousands of sightings. There are plenty of forests in the mountains of the western USA, where no human foot has ever stepped. And we have even film evidence (Roger Patterson footage from 1967). Some experts have said that walking style like that, which leaves such a deep footprints can't be faked by man in a ape suit.
And there was The Minnesota Iceman case, also in 1967, where hunter shot an bigfoot, put it's corpse on ice and presented it to the people. Ivan Sanderson who examined the corpse was convinced that it was real. But sadly, when FBI started to investigate case as a murder case, the hunter started to tell that it was fake corpse to save himself from charges and that's how it's mostly remembered now.

If twenty years ago, someone would have claimed that the little people, "the hobbits", exits, everyone would have laughed at him. Then, in 2004 scientists published what kind of skeletons they found from a cave in Flores Island, which confirmed that the local legends about nasty little people are not just legends. I don't see why case for bigger hominids couldn't also be true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MirrorHead

sounj142

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone else encountering freezing when not progressing text after awhile?
EDIT:Seems like it freezes mostly in Fullscreen
The same to me.
But my situation is much worse. I got this error in Window mode (never check in Fullscreen). If I just left-click to switch scenes it's fine, but if I press any key on the keyboard, the game freezes immediately, after that it's completely uninteractive :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote