VN Ren'Py Abandoned MALOY [v1.0] [Color Pictures PRS]

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
afisha3.jpg
Overview:
This game is dedicated to the adventures of a short cadet of the naval school, nicknamed Maloy. The cadet and the spirit, sealed in a mascot spirit of a magician's apprentice, are as horny as Maloy. The cadet and the spirit decide to join forces in an attempt to make love in a big and varied way. Although their ultimate goal is different, their hormones seem to be the same. (Maloy - a person of small stature - slang)​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-10
Release Date: 2022-06-10
Developer: Color Pictures PRS -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

52.jpg 7.jpg 29-1r.jpg 31.jpg 27.jpg sd_morning3-720.jpg 27.jpg 2morning.jpg 40.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Meh at least notice from the beginning that his game is going, I pass, but I wish him luck.(y)

Reactions: Ursus4321

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Nice poetry overview, did you use some kind of filter for the renders?
1654896778066.png

Reactions: FifteenTet

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This game is dedicated to the adventures of a short cadet of the naval school, nicknamed Maloy. The cadet and the spirit, sealed in a mascot spirit of a magician's apprentice, are as horny as Maloy. The cadet and the spirit decide to join forces in an attempt to make love in a big and varied way. Although their ultimate goal is different, their hormones seem to be the same. (Maloy - a person of small stature - slang)

After reading the overview I thought that the mc would have some power, but after seeing the tags and the images I don't think so :HideThePain::ROFLMAO:.

Anaways Good Luck.

Edit:After looking at the Patreon I have a doubt, the one who uploaded the game here is the Dev? because in patreon the last time something was published was in february... (looking at that it looks more like an abandoned game :unsure: )

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well that looks like some fake 2d, not a fan of that art style, either you make some real 2d by drawing it or you go for 3d, but this looks like cheap art style unfortunately. But if the story is really good i can put some dark sunglasses for the occasion ! :cool:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The style of painting arts with computer and electricity is not unpleasant or but good too. I think the strainer use of effect working.

The translation is very better than anything anyone all ever have will see do. Tell my when translation is even gooder then me have to watch closer on this.

Uhm yeah - if the overview is an indicator of the writing I will pass on this for now. The style is not that bad, but some preview images look a bit to overdone or unclear. Especially the white haired MC (I guess that short head in some of the images is the MC) is turning me off ...

• Haha
Reactions: Bluefox23

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
When looking at the banner I thought this game was just called "Maldy". I assumed it was going to be about a very angry man

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
English in this is too rough to really be able to get into it at all... sometimes that filter thing works and looks decent, but a lot of the time it doesn't, and with how things have been put together overall it just comes off kinda cheaply, for want of a better word.

Reactions: arimfan