VN Ren'Py MalOvent [v0.1.0] [NIGHT FOX Works]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
As an SCP fan myself, I genuinely have no clue why she's so popular. There's an SCP that's a *literal* succubus (SCP-166 and no I don't care they re-wrote it the new one is generic and sucks) but people lewd a demon lurking in a phone app that appears in the corners of your vision and causes people to have mental breaks? I don't get it.

Also back to SCP-166, like I hate the re-write. It can damage electronics by being near them? There's tens, if not *hundreds* of SCPs that can do shit like that. Like I get it was "problematic" but it was unique. They should've just scrapped it entirely and made a brand new 166.

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
As an SCP fan myself, I genuinely have no clue why she's so popular. There's an SCP that's a *literal* succubus (SCP-166 and no I don't care they re-wrote it the new one is generic and sucks) but people lewd a demon lurking in a phone app that appears in the corners of your vision and causes people to have mental breaks? I don't get it.

Also back to SCP-166, like I hate the re-write. It can damage electronics by being near them? There's tens, if not *hundreds* of SCPs that can do shit like that. Like I get it was "problematic" but it was unique. They should've just scrapped it entirely and made a brand new 166.
SCP is full of furries and common degenerates so anthro entries always explode cause the entire thing is really just a thinly disguised fetish sharing site.
The current staff is like actual scum of the earth lowest common demoninator freaks.
Neither the suit or the person inside are female so this shit is double hilarious.

The good thing about SCP and what the new community doesn't seem to understand is that their mind rot politics are entirely ineffectual.
They cant censor or delete anything they deem wrong think.
Most people have no idea 166 was changed and most translate site and youtube video still features the old superior one.

Last edited:

Nova621

Jan 11, 2018
Someone please post that gif of the dude slamming his credit card on the table, that's my current mood.
My internet is shit rn.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
In the files there's a few sprites of Mal0 naked but despite my efforts I can't see them in game. Are they for later on or is there a way to actually see it ingame?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
SCP is full of furries and common degenerates so anthro entries always explode cause the entire thing is really just a thinly disguised fetish sharing site.
The current staff is like actual scum of the earth lowest common demoninator freaks.
Neither the suit or the person inside are female so this shit is double hilarious.

The good thing about SCP and what the new community doesn't seem to understand is that their mind rot politics are entirely ineffectual.
They cant censor or delete anything they deem wrong think.
Most people have no idea 166 was changed and most translate site and youtube video still features the old superior one.
Current SCP does indeed suck but there is nothing fucking political reason for why people like MalO.
SCP-1471 is a very simple premise which is a phone app aimed towards lonely people that promises that you will never settle for those awkward feelings of being alone ever again. It is a completely unknown entity with no clear motivations nor does it show any actual malice besides the need for it to stalk you 24/7.

A large amount of people are lonely especially the kind of people who would spend all their time interacting with such a fucking fringe concept like a fictional organization that monitors and contains unknown entities which is why so many people are drawn towards it. If you are lonely all the time the concept of a creature that will always be with you can be a comforting thought, like imagine if someone who had autophobia the app might actually basically cure them.
The fact that it's weird looking is also a plus for people on the internet and in the story there is one MalO with a male name and one with a female name so despite gender never being stated it's not odd for lonely men to imagine a female wolf monster that wants constant companionship as a desirable thing.

If you wanted the thing SCP to not be popular you would have it act in malicious ways like appearing in the most tense and horrifying situations or making other illusions to appear to drive the person mad unlike the current version where it only drives you mad if you can't handle the concept.
In this very game you are given multiple choices to role play how you would react to it which are anger, fear, and acceptance which calls back to the original story with the brother and sister.

Last edited:

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
No it just stalks you 24/7 and doesn't do anything else. The sister killed herself from paranoia and the brother went to therapy and just accepts it as part of his everyday life and even waves to it. The sister one was more aggressive in it's stalking as it would always be in the corner of her eye while the brother's was only in reflections but it doesn't have a madness aura nor a way to physically interact you so it is only as dangerous if one can't handle being never alone.
That's what I said. Yes I said that it often would have people killing themselves but I never once said 1471 was the cause directly. In directly sure. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if being the target of 1471 would could protect you from a few of the other SCP's that require you to be alone for them to do there things since...well you not even alone

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
I wasn't planning to post the game here until we had some actual lewd content (since that's what F95 seems to prefer), but glad to see reception is mostly positive so far!

So is this dialogue and story going to be taken from fiction live too?
The MalOvent quest I did on Fiction.live is actually far different than what this game contains, both in terms of direction and atmosphere. The quest was kinda a testing ground to see what people liked and if I could actually make a VN out of SCP-1471

Are there perhaps also some customization options planned for the full version?
After all, "Your experience is completely up to you."
What I mean is stuff like increasing or decreasing body sizes and proportions, changing colors, fetish content or also behavior.
Your choices will matter in Act 2. Even Act 1's choices affect things to some degree. We'll be sticking with monochrome + red in terms of color scheme at the moment as an aesthetic choice. As for Fetish content, if I told you that now it'd ruin the surprise! But I can at least confirm that there will not be NTR, Incest, or some of the other hotbed fetishes out there.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
This working on joiplay for anyone? Couldn't open the game, updated joiplay so now it can get to the title screen but starting then shuts the game off.

Nova621

Jan 11, 2018
I wasn't planning to post the game here until we had some actual lewd content (since that's what F95 seems to prefer), but glad to see reception is mostly positive so far!

The MalOvent quest I did on Fiction.live is actually far different than what this game contains, both in terms of direction and atmosphere. The quest was kinda a testing ground to see what people liked and if I could actually make a VN out of SCP-1471

Your choices will matter in Act 2. Even Act 1's choices affect things to some degree. We'll be sticking with monochrome + red in terms of color scheme at the moment as an aesthetic choice. As for Fetish content, if I told you that now it'd ruin the surprise! But I can at least confirm that there will not be NTR, Incest, or some of the other hotbed fetishes out there.
Doesn't even need NSFW, this is already going on my "Not-shit-Actually-Slaps-Hard-VN's-With-Anthro's" notepad list lol.

Reactions: Hackett Thrail
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes