Unity MalO on Camera [v1.4] [Mikifur]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Istg she's invisible during night 5, never appears on cams, no audio cues except for the window one, literally cannot flash her since I don't even know where she is.

Also, there needs to be a delay/cooldown when bringing up or putting down cams/phone, too many times you get locked into a cycle of pulling up the phone accidentally, putting it down, bringing your mouse cursor back up, only to pull the phone back up again or cams, and the cycle repeats till you move your cursor to the side

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
AI want to install Unity Explorer To use the Free cam, but it doesn't open the menu, someone knows any solution to make the Unity Explorer.

Last edited:

DatBlobGuy

Jan 31, 2018
Istg she's invisible during night 5, never appears on cams, no audio cues except for the window one, literally cannot flash her since I don't even know where she is.
Night 5 is fairly easy once you learn that she never appears on camera (so there's no need to check it or flash anything) nor does she send any images to your phone. All you have to do is look at the window frequently and close the blind whenever she is there, and to keep an ear out for the door to your bedroom being messed with (it sounds like a single click noise) and to turn on your bedroom light for a few seconds to scare her away. It's only two things to watch out for.

Seiso Police

May 28, 2023
It is just me or is hard trying to do 20/20/20 costum night? bc i just lost 3 times bc when i was looking at the window or the door there was nothing on it

donpatch

May 17, 2019
Decent game but the sound issues just make this game nearly unplayable. There will be times where the sound queues will either not play or play a queue for a location where Mal0 isn't. It then just becomes a hunt down Mal0 before you lose. Hopefully the dev fixes that problem considering that sound is the most important part to a FNaF style game.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Any ideas to how win night 4? MalO barely appears on camera. I close the window curtain quickly, but I never make it past 5am.

Reactions: cooldude33

Bob0987654321

May 24, 2018
Yeah I gave it another shot with 1.4 but still cant get past night 4. Thought maybe I was missing some of her appearances but even trying my absolute hardest I just die right before the night ends.

Reactions: cooldude33

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Any ideas to how win night 4? MalO barely appears on camera. I close the window curtain quickly, but I never make it past 5am.
Yeah I gave it another shot with 1.4 but still cant get past night 4. Thought maybe I was missing some of her appearances but even trying my absolute hardest I just die right before the night ends.
Yes.Still the same fatal AI/difficulty bugs.. Sometimes I managed to survive, but I don't even know how. Sometimes it helped me turn on the lights around 3-4AM. But maybe it was a coincidence. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes