Unity MalO on Camera [v1.4] [Mikifur]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kommandant_Bob

Dec 15, 2019
I beat this in 1.2/1.3. Tip for anyone who is struggling, is that the game will actually start to do insane things like double spawns and stuff if you just restart the night instead of restarting the actual client of the game.

Not sure what causes it, but if you fail, it's better to quit the game out and go back in, at least that's what helped me. Irritating, but doable.

On another note, what I want is to be able to see all of her poses around the house freely.

Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Night 4 is pretty much impossible because of the buggy sound cues, a lot of times they straight up don't play or it plays the wrong sound cue (like door noise when she's at the pool or the window squeaking noise when she's downstairs on the sofa etc) so I end up looking in the wrong places and getting caught. I figured I could just ignore the cameras and watch out for the door and window with the lights constantly turned on but even then I get caught.

I'm stumped. Not sure what the hell I can do at this point and Kommandant_Bob's helped with the bugged out double spawns but I still end up losing because of things outside of my control. Oh and forget trying to save the phone pictures at this point because by night 4 Mal0 respawns faster than the phone can save the picture and you'll get caught.

Scrubzthemhaters

Oct 20, 2020
1.4 seems buggy in custom night theres one move that she radomly spawns in with no sound cue no doors opening, not on the window, and not even on the phone, just appears out of nowhere and bam you lose. be careful when doing high difficulty on custom night, cause you may lose a bunch of times when she does that. rng is the factor that fucks me up everytime.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes