- Lust and Power
- Man of the House
- SuperPowered
- The Twist
- Slave Maker
- HHS+
- Princess Trainer
- Witch Trainer

Basically anything that has you play as the man while being in complete control of the situation but anything similar in tone or gameplay would be great. Thanks.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You might like , you can add your own bondage dungeon to the hotel eventually.

Reactions: paulosergio96

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Cure My Addiction has some, it's mostly a basic life sim and if I ever play it again I'm gonna need cheats/mods to get rid of banality, but it definitely tickles the S&M pickle. Spanking is a big theme here though, personally I'm more into the cerebral parts of S&M, humiliation, exhibitionism, pet play, etc, but if you are into the more physical punishments this has spanking ins spades.

As suggested already, Harem Hotel is a great example. This is as far into specifically BDSM territory as I like to go, there's some BDSM equipment, like a wooden horse, stocks, chains, rope-play, etc, what I like is that it doesn't go all hot topic black leather lifestyle BDSM, which just turns me off. The game has a focus on things like orgasm denial and punishments if they cum without permission, as well as exhibitionism training and a good number of the punishments feature humiliation, like making a character clean the floor with their tongue, which you then cum on, or urinating on them, as well as the more standard spanking and using a riding crop while they're on the horse.

Mythic Manor has a character in development that is also perfect for this, as well as Fanora who has a lot of forced exhibition/humiliation content. There's also a succubus character who seems to be a bit of a switch, might be more with her in the future. The in development character is a "dog girl" and the options that have been shown so far seem to focus on pet play.

Depraved Awakening, in particular the relationship with Christine. There's also a lot of BDSM in scenes with the antagonists, though you have no part in these. I assume there's some S&M content with Mi-Do, but I think I made wrong choices to experience any of that. I'm sure there's also some with another character whose name I'm drawing a blank on, but again, I didn't pursue her.

Sisterly Lust has 1 definite submissive character, though she's a relief girl, so no character development. There's also your mother's secretary, who you'll have interactions with if you pursue the mother route in the game. There was also some urination with a side character or two who you meet when you take the family on vacation.

SolValley has some, but the game is pretty cringe-worthy. (as is corruption suggested above.)

There's definitely some in Waifu Academy as well, though fair warning, there's quite a bit of noncon involved in some of it.

Dreams of Desire has some as well if you decide to use your powers in a more dominating way.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I haven't played the games you listed so forgive me if my recommendation doesn't quite fit, I'm going off of the thread title.

Personal Trainer has a buff blonde named Jenna that has a submissive/domination theme. No BDSM or anything extreme but humiliation, spanking, etc. Warning, content is limited and a buff girl may not be to your taste.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
In case people don't know the Japanese games. Illusion games are Honey Select etc. Rance is a JRPG about a swordsman who thinks he's gods gift to everyone and doesn't take no for a answer. Sealed Room and SoldGirl are basically about abducting and tying up girls in your basement then abusing them into submission. Except for the Illusion games they're a lot more hardcore than the thread title.

I was reminded earlier of a game that might be relevant

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
In case people don't know the Japanese games. Illusion games are Honey Select etc. Rance is a JRPG about a swordsman who thinks he's gods gift to everyone and doesn't take no for a answer. Sealed Room and SoldGirl are basically about abducting and tying up girls in your basement then abusing them into submission. Except for the Illusion games they're a lot more hardcore than the thread title.

I was reminded earlier of a game that might be relevant
I added a few more examples, it doesn't need to be hardcore as long as the theme remains male domination.

I was hoping Insult Order would get a proper English translation before picking it up.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I was hoping Insult Order would get a proper English translation before picking it up.
With it already being released on the English DLSite a few months ago that weird online google translate thing may the best there's going to be, unfortunately.