VN Others Completed Making Lovers After Stories [Final] [SMEE]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1661609645953.png

Overview:
The fandisc for Making*Lovers, includes the after story that takes part over a year later for each heroine.

Ako is involved in family fight with her father, and starts competing with him over who can seduce the protagonist better!
Saki is enjoying her happy life living together with protagonist, when a new assailant: mass-produced Hamjiro appears! Meanwhile, Saki’s mother comes to visit!
Karen and the protagonist once again gather for a mixer with the same members… and Karen takes her revenge against everyone who pissed her off by showing off!
After over a year apart, and protagonist returning back to Japan later than expected, Reina has evolved into a Black Reina out of loneliness!
As for Mashiro… her and the protagonist’s workplace is taken over by Evil Homar Virus!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-27
Release Date: 2022-08-26
Developer: SMEE
Publisher: NekoNyan
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (4h5m)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1661610196224.png 1661610211240.png 1661610232656.png 1661610242392.png 1661610250302.png

Last edited:

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
OK, so this has been bothering me a little;

This is a fandisc, not the original story. It's basically just standalone bonus content for the original . But according to VNDB, the original Making * Lovers never had an English translation. Not even a fan translation.

So why has the fandisc gotten an official translation even when the original game is not available in English in any shape or form?

It just doesn't make sense to me. Visual novels are a story-heavy medium, so why leave out the original installment?

Reactions: Conquestus

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
OK, so this has been bothering me a little;

This is a fandisc, not the original story. It's basically just standalone bonus content for the original . But according to VNDB, the original Making * Lovers never had an English translation. Not even a fan translation.

So why has the fandisc gotten an official translation even when the original game is not available in English in any shape or form?

It just doesn't make sense to me. Visual novels are a story-heavy medium, so why leave out the original installment?
https://f95zone.to/threads/making-lovers-v1-02-smee.49252/

That's not the VNDB for Making Lovers,

substray

Oct 16, 2018
That's actually the next game in the Making * Lovers series (which has its own fandiscs) and it'll probably be translated (or at least announced) soon-ish by either NekoNyan or Shiravune. Its set in high school which is kind of a downer.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Oh nice I remembered this was the first game I played and enjoyed from SMEE. I couldn't get past the intro of sugar style or harem kingdom.

Reactions: DullName

DummyDelta

Developer of DreamScape
Game Developer
Jan 3, 2022
If you look closely around his chest, you can see a vest or pad of some kind. This is one of those Empathy Bellies for spouses. Basically letting a guy know what it feels like for a woman to be pregnant.

And no, he ain't actually pregnant, lol.

Reactions: Bucketbot89
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote