Dominik89

Jun 15, 2017
It is a really good game I hope there are more women and I hope there is no other man
Google Translator

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
hey one more thing.dont make the game free.also put many rewards for people to pay for.else people never pledge
That's just not true. I hope this was sarcastic, if not you don't know what you are talking about.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
I really dislike the boobzies. They look abnormal and it's a major turn off for me. It also messes up with most clothes in this and other games and the renders look shoddy as a result. Not even going to bother downloading.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
That's just not true. I hope this was sarcastic, if not you don't know what you are talking about.
well sorry for not counting on people’s goodwill.actually it isnt even so much a matter of opinion.look at all these well funded patreon games.they have SO many paywalls not just for the base game but for other rewards always tempting you to go to that higher pledge tier

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
seriously a 100% tip ?!?!?!? need to pay 25 bucks pays 50 keep the change, while your deadbroke. And what is with the wine in a general store 25 bucks for cheap one??!?!?

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
well sorry for not counting on people’s goodwill.actually it isnt even so much a matter of opinion.look at all these well funded patreon games.they have SO many paywalls not just for the base game but for other rewards always tempting you to go to that higher pledge tier
Part of putting things behind paywalls is to avoid being targetted by Patreon for explicit content, not about forcing people to pledge.
People pledge base on content and update quality, if the project is promising and can provide consistent quality and timely updates, pledge will increase over time. The higher pledged projects have been around for a while, have plenty of updates and can add tier rewards that they can deliver, all because they've had time to prove themselves worthy of it. There are other projects that do well even without tiers above $20, because even $1 pledges add up, so telling people to go high priced right away isn't particularly great advice.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
to work for 10 ball is fucking mouth. and we can do only once on Saturday and Sunday. mdrr .....

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
Let's hope that this good game do not suffer the same fate as other incest games on patreon. :)

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes