Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I sadly have no time to try the game atm but love you Fasder #nohomo
No worries, it'll be here, waiting. #homo

Becouse 2-5 events per update of which most are.. short or one time only is.. dissapointing.
I've been working with very sub-par hardware for the last 6 months, that's as much as I've been able to put out in a month. Now though, I have new hardware, which will help a lot and is the reason why this is the biggest update yet.

o when you play that scene once, it gets unlocked in gallery etc.
While it's not impossible to do, I'm not sure of just how, because you'd have to replay the whole scene, not just skip to the sex scenes, for that to work. At least without changing a lot of the code, it's not really a priority for me right now.

Becouse at this time there is almost no erotic scenes.
Well, that's just the nature of the game. Once I reach a point where things are more "relaxed" there can be more erotic content. But right now it doesn't work with the plot, which to me is one of the most important things.
If not then even the best steak will taste like shit if you eat only steaks
I get what you're saying, but I have a plan, and I intend to go through with it. Hopefully I can get there quicker with my new hardware.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
No worries, it'll be here, waiting. #homo

I've been working with very sub-par hardware for the last 6 months, that's as much as I've been able to put out in a month. Now though, I have new hardware, which will help a lot and is the reason why this is the biggest update yet.

While it's not impossible to do, I'm not sure of just how, because you'd have to replay the whole scene, not just skip to the sex scenes, for that to work. At least without changing a lot of the code, it's not really a priority for me right now.

Well, that's just the nature of the game. Once I reach a point where things are more "relaxed" there can be more erotic content. But right now it doesn't work with the plot, which to me is one of the most important things.

I get what you're saying, but I have a plan, and I intend to go through with it. Hopefully I can get there quicker with my new hardware.

Thanks for the feedback!
walkthrough for this version?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
It's a true grindfest without much clues, if any, on what triggers new events.. maybe an idea to include such in the Update Patch notes info, or update the Walkthrough?
My MC has grinded 3 weeks within the game and only one new scene played out, after first sleep in Sharah's room they/he spend the day with her programming project..
Later, one of the twins mentioned they would be using the Gym later.. this never seem to happen.

I must admit to click fast when the same pictures evidently shows the same text over and over.. so might have missed some clues.. like when Helen informs to wait with the Thesis..? That won't progress after 7..
Bought the double dildo, it arrived, but the party never takes place?
And update notes states we can finally get the Charger for moms laptop... great.. how??

I used to love this game and didn't mind the grind too much.. because it had a purpose, but 3 in game weeks of same boring stuff with no progress quickly gets old, especially when getting a feeling of missing something due to wrong grinding (if that's even possible?)

Reactions: DouglasCosta

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
maybe an idea to include such in the Update Patch notes info, or update the Walkthrough?
I still update the walkthrough, I just haven't written the walkthrough for this update yet. Like I mentioned in the last post, I do that a week after release for my patrons. Since I do everything on my own, I already know what to do and when to do it, which means that I'm a bad person for testing. Inevitably there will be bugs that get left out, these are easier to find for people who don't know what to do.

Later, one of the twins mentioned they would be using the Gym later.. this never seem to happen.
That might be a bug, they should be in the gym at 17:00, I think. If you can give me more details then I'd be happy to look into it.

Bought the double dildo, it arrived, but the party never takes place?
That's not in the game yet.

And update notes states we can finally get the Charger for moms laptop... great.. how??
It's connected to Helen, it also depends on which route you've taken with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

because it had a purpose
Still does, nothing has really changed in regards to how it works.

but 3 in game weeks of same boring stuff with no progress quickly gets old
Some things do take time, but three weeks without anything sounds like a lot.
Not sure what happened with the gym event but I'll make sure to look into it, if you have more details then please let me know.

especially when getting a feeling of missing something due to wrong grinding
I get that, it can feel that way due to a few different reasons. One is that there's nothing left, but bugs are also pretty likely to happen.

Reactions: Farnuge

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Trying to figure out if I'm at the end of v. 0.07.03?

Heart count = Helen:31, Jenna:40, Sarah:56, and Jenny:40.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Actually, if you're working out during the day before the even happens then it won't show up, so that might be why.

any save before update ?
Any save made in 0.06.03 should be compatible.

Trying to figure out if I'm at the end of v. 0.07.03?
Yeah, I think you've gone through it all, check the achievements tab if you're uncertain.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Actually, if you're working out during the day before the even happens then it won't show up, so that might be why.

Any save made in 0.06.03 should be compatible.

Yeah, I think you've gone through it all, check the achievements tab if you're uncertain.
Thanks, and keep up the good work! I'm envisioning some shadowy government types taking a keen and clandestine interest in the MC's idea for developing a quantum search engine in the near future!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ok so I finally figured out what to do to see all the great new stuff, and it is great (with some cliffhangers leaving us wanting for more..) ;)

Not knowing how to make the "spolier hide link" I'm hereby spoiler warning those who want to figure stuff out for them selves not to continue reading this post of mine..
For those who feel stuck in the game and wants to get a few clues, please keep reading ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's my main pointers, if something still doesn't show up I recommend trying to break your usual daily routine with different choices, like taking Helen to lunch etc.
She might have a trigger point there for something.. not sure.. anyways play around with it all and ya should be able to see everything implemented so far.

Only achievement I still havn't "done" on the achievement list, is the old shower scene with Sarah, as that was removed from the newest game version and can't be completed for anyone, as old game versions that had it are not compatible with the newest content.
So a reminder for the Dev, whom I admire not only for the game, but also activity in reading and answering here in this forum, is to remove that unsolvable achievement on the Sarah list, it will only add to your mail box with same question over and over from new players on what it is and how to solve it and is a thorn in us completionist's eyes ;)

Reactions: JoJos123

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
downloaded the game still didnt finish it, but damn i'm loving it.
i love the way the story is told, no horny brother wanting to fuck his sister from the start and it feels more realistic ( if you could put it that way ) . and the renders are pretty good as well.
i'm really enjoying it and cant wait for more updates to come.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Not knowing how to make the "spolier hide link"
There's an icon with a + sign on the toolbar of the comment box, it's to the left of the floppy disk icon. Click it and there's an option to insert a spoiler.

Thesis stuck, around 7/15,
It's at 9/15 but otherwise correct.
for +1 Strength I believe
It's strength and agility, thus the higher energy requirement.
Only achievement I still havn't "done" on the achievement list, is the old shower scene with Sarah, as that was removed from the newest game version and can't be completed for anyone, as old game versions that had it are not compatible with the newest content.
I think you misunderstood what I meant when I said that you weren't able to get it. The scene is still in the game, you just can't access it with that particular save file.
That save file was also updated, it's in the OP right now and have been for over a month. :) I made a comment about changing it so you probably missed it.

Please update the walkthrough
I will, but that's still a week away.
Read the post above yours, that's a pretty detailed and accurate walkthrough.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
how to get the massage in the living room right.
I want to edit my save for the right scene using save editor online so what values should i edit

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Uhmm so the only way to get the missing (early) shower scene with Sarah, is to download and play from the complete save file in OP?
Because as I recall, it's an early stage scene, meaning if not having it by the time Sarah is very bathroom frisky, it won't ever be able to be seen, correct?

Am not sure I wanna play all that grind through again, for that scene/achievement.. unless it is important for some contents now, or later on?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Uhmm so the only way to get the missing (early) shower scene with Sarah, is to download and play from the complete save file in OP?
Yes, or I can set the variable for you so it doesn't show as <unknown> anymore. Unless you know how to do that on your own.
But I'd need your save file to do that.
Because as I recall, it's an early stage scene, meaning if not having it by the time Sarah is very bathroom frisky, it won't ever be able to be seen, correct?
Correct.
unless it is important for some contents now, or later on?
All scenes in the bathroom is optional, you don't need to do them, they have little relevance to the story at large and I plan to keep it that way.

Johnyboy

Jun 14, 2017
can I get a hint for the living room massage scene, since am stock at 46 sarah affection and I have no clue on what to do?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
can I get a hint for the living room massage scene, since am stock at 46 sarah affection and I have no clue on what to do?
It's a random scene, it has three different variations. It should be unlocked for you. Give it a couple of days and you should've seen them all.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes