Ren'Py - Making a Mark [v0.18.00] [Fasder]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rb.Elliot

awesome game!
    character design, story nicely done! enjoyed every moment.
    i must say, the relation steps between Brother & Sister is quite good. Not too quick or not too slow.
    Other than relation between Mark & Helen, i think everything is ok.
    But, it would have been great if there's more story between them. i think it's going quickly!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

very slow progress in the story, the MC is acting totally oblivious to naked women and has not an inkling of self-motivation or -action to progress himself with them. You click a lot in front of the TV room to move things along but not much implicit action going on either way. There is a stat-system to gate off what little actual story-content there is. I'd give this game a pass, at least until there is more to do.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

verzauberung

0.03:

Hot models, atm 4 girls: sis, teacher and twins.

Love the sis/twins story. Teacher story is kinda weak.

No mother content yet.

Very grind heavy. Money and sleep mechanic needs a rework.

Lack of things to do. Lack of content and h-content. There is atm 1-2 fapable scenes in the game.

A progression tracker would help, maybe achievments, so that the player knows how much content a girl still has in the current version.

Writing and characters are great. With the teacher being by far the weakest atm.

No sound at all atm

Sex scene and it's animation arent very good! Need to be longer with more renders/positions/cameraangles and if possible way better animation quality. Imo rather no animation than crappy animation.

I wouldnt really recommend the game atm. But i wouldnt call it a waste of time. You will maybe get 1 fap out of the current version. But this is for sure something people should add to their watch list. I wouödnt recomment to pledge to this dev yet, he hasnt shown enough yet to earn your trust imo.

There is no ntr or any sign of it in the game atm, which imo is great and i hope that it will stay ntr free.

I do hope he will focus on the twins and sis before adding other characters like the mum.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CRH001SiteRip

I love this game especially for the gameplay walkthrough. I think if your going to make a great game you better have a walkthrough to add with the game because people like me got a job and we don't have time to figure out how to play the game. I mean it's less time consuming. I love this game because of the graphics it's amazing keep up the good job and I hope you are working on more games like this so people like me can have a grand ole good time. this game also has great dialogue the writers knew what they were doing. Thank you for sharing this wonderful game with us.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs...

(12/07/2017 - Original Review - v0.01.01)

This is sort of a laidback visual novel/game... And as it's very early in development, there are only a small handful of events to participate in... You have some stats to work on, only of which a few currently seem to matter all that much... The visuals are good, but the menu at the top requires scrolling left and right to see all the places to go which can be a minor annoyance... Perhaps smaller buttons highlighted or outlined in some way that fit on the screen without the need for scrolling would be better... There were also a few spelling errors and grammar goofs, but overall it wasn't too badly scripted...

There are items you can buy that for the moment have no purpose, but based off what I've read they are place holders for future content... I did think it was hilarious that you pay $50 for a pizza that only cost $25 according to the gal at the restaurant, so that's a pretty substantial tip you pay, lol... I could never figure out how to deliver the wine as a gift for the new neighbor, but I just dismissed it as another bit of content being developed...

It's listed as an open world type visual novel, but there isn't much narrative at the moment to really call it a visual novel... It plays out more like a dating sim where you can choose how you spend your time in varying ways... The content currently as it stands isn't much... And I know based off the feel of the game that the sister becomes a love interest of the protagonist, but I wouldn't even mind it if they were just close siblings without any erotic stuff at all... As there seems to be plenty of other female characters in the works... To be a true "do what you want" type of game, there should be many different options for how the protagonist interacts with each character... Otherwise it falls into the same old rut of just being another somewhat linear sex exploit story...

The game/vn is in it's infancy stage of development, and it will be interesting where the author/s take it... I hope it sticks to it's guns as being a non-linear choose your own adventure feel where you have varying choices with every character and not just another mass sex romp with a stat grind...

(02/05/2018 - Review Update - v0.03.01)

I decided to give this one another go since it's had 2 months worth of updates... Not sure if what I experienced was a bug, but after chatting with the developer and trying the game from scratch again, I was able to get past the kitchen scene not showing up for cooking... This time around I broke the bathroom handle before I got to that point... Have no clue, but it seemed to make my issue vanish... I was finally able to see some of the newer content all the way until having the protagonist make the website for his neighbors with his sister... Didn't see an opportunity to show the neighbors, and this was after going through a couple in game weeks of repeating scenes... I'll assume this is where the current content wall is...

I do have to say, that this VN/Game is focusing a lot on the whole overused Family Sex stuff, even with the neighbors apparently (twin sisters)... And I'm finding the repetitiveness a tiny bit annoying with some scenes, thank goodness for the CTRL key... Plus the progression with each character feels a bit linear... And there are even moments in the beginning, that if you do not strike while the iron is hot, then those story lines will be closed off for good... Yet nothing hints to the player/reader that it is a now or never situation...

With the professor, as you work for her during the weekdays, the amount the protagonist gets paid depends on answering a bunch of computer networking questions... If you did not pay attention during "Attend Lecture" game play, you will either have to look up the answers or best guess, if you don't know... You only get paid for correct answers... And you have to do that every single time, which becomes annoying, as it is an unavoidable mini-game that requires you to really pay attention to networking knowledge, even if it does not interest you... Plus it sometimes randomizes the sets of questions, so you can't just answer the same every time and expect to get any money... It was cute at first, but is tedious the more you have to go through it every time...

The models for the characters also make you wonder a little bit as most of them seem to have anorexia, just look at their micro waists compared to the rest of their bodies... This VN/Game is basically filled with runway super models with medium to large breasts... Don't get me wrong, in some ways they are attractive, and I have seen far worse wacky body proportions... Just throws the realism off a tiny bit...

This VN/game is still early in it's development, but there is also too much time spent doing nothing and/or repeating scenes (CTRL will be your friend)... According to the developers, more filler content will eventually be added to fill some of the main plot gaps, but for now they have a lot going on with the rest of the game... Only time will tell... Does this VN/Game still show the same level of potential as the last time I played it? Around the same level for the moment... In this version the energy stat is a major pain and just adds to the tedium of the grind, but according to the developers they plan to tone it down a bit in the future...

Guess we'll need to wait and see how things fair, a lot later down the line... I may revisit this one, but it will have to be several content versions down the road... As more content becomes available... I do have to say, a big plus to the openness of the developers on this project, they appear to extremely open to communication... Keep up the good work...