RPGM Maker her understand with Cheat Notes [v22.10.19] [Yuki Mango]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

palotz

Mar 23, 2018
I have no idea what to feel about this game.

If you don't work for 4 days (can be separate days) then the principal will demand to fuck the girl or u will get fired and instant bad end.

If you steal enough money to reach 20k yen, a person will call the police and unless you give the girl to a sugar daddy, you will get arrested and get a bad end.

Either I'm doing something wrong or there isn't a good ending to the game.

Easiest way is sex(3 stamina) date 2(1 stamina) work(1 stamina)
Then you will avoid all bad ends cause you won't miss work or gain money to trigger the police event.
Money isn't really needed because it only gives like 10 more affection per date for 5k yen which is an insane amount.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
The two extra missionary scenes seem to be impossible to unlock? One requires having a certain amount of Yen, but there is no indicator of how much you currently have, and the second one I should have gotten for having over 70 favor, beat that by a mile almost instantly.

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
The two extra missionary scenes seem to be impossible to unlock? One requires having a certain amount of Yen, but there is no indicator of how much you currently have, and the second one I should have gotten for having over 70 favor, beat that by a mile almost instantly.
Which 2?

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
how do you get the 20k yen for the final scene?
As how you walk around to hear gossips. Sometimes walking around can choose to search for money like how you search for the keys to get vibrators. Money mostly searched from teachers office or infirmary. Did get from gym storage once before and its around 8k yen but not worth it, since most of the time theres nothing.
Keys for vibrators are from teachers office box and gym storage box (if i remember correctly). The vibrators itself are from infirmary desk drawer and gym storage standing metal cupboard. Of cause you got to have heard gossips (flag) about them before finding them.

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
Tips. You can raise the dependency very fast by brush breast and then nipple. Then proceed to other areas. Just be prepared to click/tap(using joiplay) hundreds of times in 1 training session. Screenshot_20230712-010158_JoiPlay.jpg

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Maker Her v22.10.19 Compressed (Untested)

Win 716 MB/208 MB :

Reactions: Wan wan

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
There doesn't seem to be any endings except ones from getting fired. Now I'm looking for ways to get other dialogue variations from recollection specially from Whoring Aoba and the Principal one.

kevinmonton16

Mar 18, 2019
How to get stripped naked Aoba when calling her? Does anyone know how to get her corrupted more to do that?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote