88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope(hope) you give MC choices
Choise where chastity cage is alwey forced one no matter what choise wee pick we alwesy get it by force upon us. I happen in each every sissification game like with antlesr wher chatiti is forced one no matter what our answer you end up caged you genitile for good without a key no matter what you answer. Sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Black Xoul

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can we play as a male or transformation and sissification is not avoidable?
Lookin by how thing doing/progressing and alredy wrtitten. It not avoidble neighter himiliation, chastity cage all force up us player.

It whould be beeter if we play as mom and you would be happy sissifythat spinless male character. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: Rafster and Byczer

Troscer

Jun 16, 2017
Usually I do not post (in general also true) on games in development of prealpha release, in this case, an exception had to be made.

This game is about as barebones as a game can be at the moment.
Like calling a fingernail a fully made skeleton.

So far the game consists of 12 images, all of which are locations and limited text write up for immersion.
If I was rating a game on it's merits, this is a 0.5 out of 100, if I was rating it on potential to grow, solely on what has been seen so far, 1/100.

Html games should not be this barren.

That negativity out of the way, I wish you the best in your endeavor and where this project goes. There are tons of resources within the forum to help side in your creation and I hope you can use them as a light for your path and not a carbon cutout to make something generic.

Troscer out.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Usually I do not post (in general also true) on games in development of prealpha release, in this case, an exception had to be made.

This game is about as barebones as a game can be at the moment.
Like calling a fingernail a fully made skeleton.

So far the game consists of 12 images, all of which are locations and limited text write up for immersion.
If I was rating a game on it's merits, this is a 0.5 out of 100, if I was rating it on potential to grow, solely on what has been seen so far, 1/100.

Html games should not be this barren.

That negativity out of the way, I wish you the best in your endeavor and where this project goes. There are tons of resources within the forum to help side in your creation and I hope you can use them as a light for your path and not a carbon cutout to make something generic.

Troscer out.
It's very interesting. Imagine releasing a game THIS empty and then setting your CHEAPEST patreon option to $6/mo. No wonder they completely abandoned it.