X.X.X

Sep 2, 2020
Makeover 1.png

Overview:
You get into trouble and your step-mother has very unusual solution for it. Explore the story to see how you get your MAKEOVER​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-04
Release Date: 2022-08-04
Developer: X.X.X
Censored: NO
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Makeover 1.png Makeover 2.png Makeover 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Moved to games and good luck with your game for the Dev badge/ Editing Rights please open a ticket.

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
Havent downloaded it yet, however lines like
"You cum so hard that you lose balance and fall through the door straight inside her bedroom"
kinda make me dont want to.
Dont get me wrong. I love me some sissification and/or femdom . Even some humiliation or very very light NTR if done well.
But this line tells me we are not only playing a sub , but a retarded idiot. I dont mind the MC being naive, submissive or even a victim (weak willpower, pushover etc), but I kind of draw the line it being an idiot AND a loser.
Sure. You need to get the ball rolling somehow. But there are other ways. Forcing us to be such an idiot to to such a degree will only entice the bored and the ones that are truly tickled by that.

Kirche Des Todes

Mar 21, 2022
Havent downloaded it yet, however lines like
"You cum so hard that you lose balance and fall through the door straight inside her bedroom"
kinda make me dont want to.
Dont get me wrong. I love me some sissification and/or femdom . Even some humiliation or very very light NTR if done well.
But this line tells me we are not only playing a sub , but a retarded idiot. I dont mind the MC being naive, submissive or even a victim (weak willpower, pushover etc), but I kind of draw the line it being an idiot AND a loser.
Sure. You need to get the ball rolling somehow. But there are other ways. Forcing us to be such an idiot to to such a degree will only entice the bored and the ones that are truly tickled by that.

I agree ... to a point. I'm getting tired of all of these games where the MC is made out to be a moron. If the MC owes a huge debt and is doing what they have to to pay the debt off, OK. If the MC is trying to protect their life, or the life of someone that they care about, OK. In the case where the MC has the TF sprung on them, and then they have to learn to live with it, OK. Where I don't agree is, why do the guys in the games always have to be spineless little wimps who can't do anything in life without "mommy" locking their dick up and holding it for them when they need to go pee.

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
Where I don't agree is, why do the guys in the games always have to be spineless little wimps who can't do anything in life without "mommy" locking their dick up and holding it for them when they need to go pee.
Oh dont get me wrong. I usually prefer my MC to have a spine as well, I just think its fine to have someone weak-willed as long its done well. Needing their mommy to hold their dick is most assuredly not done well.

To be honest at this point I choose to believe that it is only ~30% actual fetish or thinking it makes a good story and mostly lazy writing. Its 'easier' to justify and create humiliating scenes if the MC is already a wimp.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
There is 0 content here why even upload?
there is some content, just that everything is either evening or night until last couple events, both those happening same day. It's annoying that there isn't nothing else to do than showering, napping and sleeping (showering being best way go forward as you can do that with just one click, napping needs click bed > nap > bed)

123abc456789

May 18, 2020
This game has potential, I think with some more work it could be good. I suggest not playing it yet though as there is maybe 2-3 minutes of content if you are a slow reader. Please put some more work in before trying to get donations on patreon.
Also, it would be great to see some choices in the future and a way to skip time faster. In this version there is a lot of busy work to get to the right time to do the only available action. It could be worthwhile to add links to just "do next thing" for people to play at this stage of development rather than waste a lot of time hitting bed -> nap

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is sissification avoidable?
I think it fored, want ot not you get forced to all kind forcedull famminzation and sissification... Even choise do not matter in game like these. I usally skip who thing forced thing and pass forward to see if the any free choise to make it happen by ouwn choise. This not dmonition with roale play it just forcin playing without any advic rule or choise to agree for... even if you say no to it you anywayt get it anyway sisficfation and chastity be forced no matter what your answer. Does who do this games with fem dom into it don't know noting about dominition badsm that include chastiy cage rulese and relation and rules they esabilished. without an aproval from salve, it can't be even possibile. If the sub tall no to chatity you can't be force him to wear it. It the rule in dom and slave relationship. But in game like these it forced anyway. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

somebody669

Dec 29, 2019
I'll be harsh - this is good for testing out the engine and seeing how it works. But in this state this should not have been released.