Producer:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: English (subbed)
Resolution: 720 x 480
Format: .mkv
Length: 15m & 09s
Source:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Episode 1: - -

SakuraCircle_Makai_Kishi_Ingrid_Re_-_01_DVD_720x480_h264_AAC_ACB6426A.mkv.png

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I still dont understand what the fuck was the point of this. Its the worst scene from the 4 episodes with unnoticeable differences in quality and the 3 added minutes of the orcs filling her up, and its not even the orcs themselves.

Immeasurable disappointment.

I hope that at least it was because they are going to make more parts.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Does anyone actually know on which games specifically this Animation's ( and the og series') story is based on? I've played all the Taimanin games that are translated and available here. Haven't found a single game where the story mirrors the story of this even partially, including the ones where Ingrid actually appears. This leads me to believe the story is unique to the Animation and is written for that. Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone actually know which on games specifically this Animation's ( and the og series') story is based on? I've played all the Taimanin games that are translated and available here. Haven't found a single game where the story mirrors the story of this even partially, including the ones where Ingrid actually appears. This leads me to believe the story is unique to the Animation and is written for that. Can anyone confirm?
Its a remake of her 2 shittiest scenes (for whatever reason) in the older hentai with the same name, this should be during TA3 or something like that