4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
At first I was like "what is this game that sounds like garbage 'Do love me seriously!' HUH??"

And then I was like "WTF? THIS IS MAJIKOI?!! Legendary Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!??"

Seriously, who has decided to hide this epic ranked VN under such stupidly translated name? This game doesnt deserve to be hidden, because of a stupid name of topic.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
that's what it translates into english though. it prefers to yamato wanting momo to take his love for her seriously.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
True that, but it still doesnt change the fact, that its stupid name. Pretty much NOBODY calls this game "Do love me seriously!" . Everybody uses either Majikoi! or Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

I guess this is the reason, why this topic is so dead. Nobody expects such stupidly sounding thread could hide such epic VN.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
japanese eroges doesn't get much love on this site. ps....man a-3's translation is taking forever.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I think those A3 - A5 datadisks got on HIATUS. Stories of A1 - A5 can never compare to epicness of original story, so translators are not very motivated.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I've downloaded the game and unpacked and have set what I had to to Japanese but when I unzip it the exe file is messed up and the only thing I can click on is a thing called startup...am I missing something?

Reactions: Ashurael

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Been wanting to play this game, so much, since I watched the anime that it's based on, and now I can play it.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Been wanting to play this game, so much, since I watched the anime that it's based on, and now I can play it.
Well, the game is way better than the anime, and there's like 4 sequels, so I hope you have a good time :D

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
I've downloaded the game and unpacked and have set what I had to to Japanese but when I unzip it the exe file is messed up and the only thing I can click on is a thing called startup...am I missing something?
Same happens for me. I dont know how to play the game.

Gblade7

Nov 2, 2017
hey, i think i need some help on the playing this game.
i already downloaded it. i open the file, and it have something called the startup tool. i click on it and sudenly a small window with japanese configuration pops up. i try to click in one off the buttons that are at the bottom of the window but nothing occurs.
can anyone help me on this issue?
Ps: Before someone asks me, i have japanese locale.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
hey, i think i need some help on the playing this game.
i already downloaded it. i open the file, and it have something called the startup tool. i click on it and sudenly a small window with japanese configuration pops up. i try to click in one off the buttons that are at the bottom of the window but nothing occurs.
can anyone help me on this issue?
Ps: Before someone asks me, i have japanese locale.
I think you're opening the launch window, one of the buttons should open the game proper or try one of the other executables in the game folder.

tyty202

Apr 18, 2018
I need help!
I've done every thing I can think of and I still cant play. (I am still fairly new to this)
I have already pressed all of the buttons on the StartUpTool, and I have Japanese locale already.
Capture211.PNG

Reactions: MangaKing
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes