Jun 14, 2020
Title: Maji de Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai A-5
Developer website:
Language:English
Samples:

Reactions: Hitaragi

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
Just as a heads up, there are tons of places to download the game from on the interwebs but the ones I have been able to find simply will not boot up, I have tried several times with different downloads, if links are needed let me know and I'll post but I would appreciate it if someone would try booting the game on their PC and sharing if it works or not

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Just as a heads up, there are tons of places to download the game from on the interwebs but the ones I have been able to find simply will not boot up, I have tried several times with different downloads, if links are needed let me know and I'll post but I would appreciate it if someone would try booting the game on their PC and sharing if it works or not
same

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
A bit of an update, I have been told by several people that the entire package of Majikoi which includes A-1 to A-5 might be the only way to play A-5. I have not been able to confirm if this is true as of right now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You could downloading the package version from if you want to try the patch on it...
From what I understand the old cracks released for a-5 don't work on updated versions of win 10 that could be why you have been having issues running the game. I have no idea whether or not the eng patch for a-5 will work with the package edition, I haven't tried it myself.

It is split into a six part download on anime-sharing on limited download hosts like uploaded so... yeah...
Have Fun!

part 1 -
part 2 -
part 3 -
part 4 -
part 5 -
part 6 -

Reactions: BaasB

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
You could downloading the package version from if you want to try the patch on it...
From what I understand the old cracks released for a-5 don't work on updated versions of win 10 that could be why you have been having issues running the game. I have no idea whether or not the eng patch for a-5 will work with the package edition, I haven't tried it myself.

It is split into a six part download on anime-sharing on limited download hosts like uploaded so... yeah...
Have Fun!

part 1 -
part 2 -
part 3 -
part 4 -
part 5 -
part 6 -
Is there any way to run on current version of Windows 10? I have tried using compatibility mode with no luck

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there any way to run on current version of Windows 10? I have tried using compatibility mode with no luck
The game itself runs fine on win 10 it's the old cracks that don't work...
so if you can find a new crack to run the game with or a legit code to authorize the game...

Have you tried the package version yet? that should work without any issues?
If the patch works on the package edition then that should solve the issue.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I just quickly tested the a5 partial patch on the package edition and it seems to work fine.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I just quickly tested the a5 partial patch on the package edition and it seems to work fine.
Thanks for testing

Downloading now

Files are corrupted for me :cry:
Hones

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for testing

Downloading now

Files are corrupted for me :cry:
Hones
I have uploaded the package to mediafire if you want to give that a try
Game - - -
Patch -

The patch is a partial and only covers the Margit + Hound Route of A5
A1 - A4 are not translated

Edit: new link

Last edited:

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
Game -
Patch -

A1-A3 are translated. Majitranslations has the files. I'll download the game and patch. Does the game file already have the crack installed?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
A1-A3 are translated. Majitranslations has the files. I'll download the game and patch. Does the game file already have the crack installed?
Yeah I know that there are patches released, what I meant by that was that a1-a4 are untranslated in the version I provided, you cannot use the released maji translation patches for a1-a3 with the package edition, not all together anyway.

No the game does not already have the crack installed it is in a separate rar
Base Game - (18禁ゲーム) [161222] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A 特装版 (iso+rr3) ※自炊
Crack - (18禁ゲーム) [161222] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A 特装版 AlphaROM認証回避パッチ

All you need to do is copy the alpharom crack files to the games directory, install the eng patch, run まじこいA-5.exe

Have Fun!

Last edited:

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
Yeah I know that there are patched released, what I meant by that was that a1-a4 are untranslated in the version I provided, you cannot use the released maji translation patches for a1-a3 with the package edition, not all together anyway.

No the game does not already have the crack installed it is in a separate rar
Base Game - (18禁ゲーム) [161222] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A 特装版 (iso+rr3) ※自炊
Crack - (18禁ゲーム) [161222] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A 特装版 AlphaROM認証回避パッチ

All you need to do is copy the alpharom crack files to the games directory, install the eng patch, run まじこいA-5.exe

Have Fun!
Cheers. Downloading now.

ThrowAway1701111

Jun 14, 2020
Game -
Patch -

Trying to use this link again cause I figured out what the problem with my laptop not running the game was, it keeps trying to repair the link, can you have a look? Thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Trying to use this link again cause I figured out what the problem with my laptop not running the game was, it keeps trying to repair the link, can you have a look? Thanks.
Yeah sure, I'm looking into it now, I'll see about creating new links and uploading it somewhere else.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've changed the broken link and added some new ones if you still need to download the .iso
No idea what was going on with mediafire but... eh... these should stay up a lil while...*shrug*
Game - - -
Patch -
Here is the magnet link for the torrent that I used to originaly download the game from anime-sharing
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CAA7CCE0A14AE775BC2C3218648751E79EE6D381

Reactions: ThrowAway1701111