1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
more than 80 % of patrons vote for continue more than 16 chapters. So, I bow their order. Anyway I can finish MS in every new chapter if community votes for it but now community order 4 more chapters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
more than 80 % of patrons vote for continue more than 16 chapters. So, I bow their order. Anyway I can finish MS in every new chapter if community votes for it but now community order 4 more chapters.
Tbh, would be better if you just add more "story archs" to the game then. So you don't end up drag out and blue ball the player in regards for certain goals etc. So if the goal (end of the game) is to nail the mom. Don't drag that out with another 4 chapters if you say you can already complete the game now. Better to complete that arch and then add more archs to the game then.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Tbh, would be better if you just add more "story archs" to the game then. So you don't end up drag out and blue ball the player in regards for certain goals etc. So if the goal (end of the game) is to nail the mom. Don't drag that out with another 4 chapters if you say you can already complete the game now. Better to complete that arch and then add more archs to the game then.
The real problem with this game is that... the game is called mother seduction. But... we now are at almost chapter 12 here. And we never fuck the mother! Really!? The game is about mc and his mother, but till now we really do not do anything with the mother. Who we see is only a bounch of stupid other men who try to fuck her and every time we need to stop them. And every time is always the same... oh man again? When we finally fuck her? And all this is so frustrated.
We fuck the sister, but the game is called mother, we fuck the sister's friend, but again this game is called mother! We also fuck the woman in the sauna, but again... is not the mother. I understand that all this girls add more excitement to the game, but the first course is the one that matters, the other courses fill only the stomach. And they do not always satisfy you.
I really hope that the end game is not like... in the last chapter, we can finally fuck the mother. Because this is the most stupid end game i can really see. On this forum i play another game that end like this and trust me, i was really agry and sad when i finally fuck the mother and understand that the story end after the first fuck scene!
Who the fuck i say to myself. I finally win the love of the mc mother and only one sex scene!?
The game i am speak is Milf’s Villa from Icstore. At the start i was really oh man wow this game is super exciting and great. I cant wait to fuck her. And update after update that day become really too long to wait.
And when we finally come at the end we only fuck her only one time and not also the best sex i see in that game.
The game look also really incomplete in that way.
I really like you game so... If you do not wanna do a mistake, please let us start to fuck mc mother before the last 2 or 3 chapter! An incest game called "mother seduction" really need that the main mother shared with the mc more than one sex scene! The last 2/3 chapter need really a loot of perverted sex scene, where the two consumed all they mind and body in every chapter. I really hope to see this in this game, because the mother is really sexy.
I hope I have written well, because this game deserves a final of this kind.

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
There is a game breaking bug in the game, that prevents you from progressing past tutorial.

Money is not defined.

Looks like variable money is not defined beforehand, thus when you go to the sleep for the first time during introduction the game breaks.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
There is a game breaking bug in the game, that prevents you from progressing past tutorial.

Money is not defined.

Looks like variable money is not defined beforehand, thus when you go to the sleep for the first time during introduction the game breaks.
this bug has already fixed in chapter 12 :)

Reactions: LittleVexy

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Hi if anyone here is playing android version? How can i proceed from typing my main characters name but wont proceed i already clicked enter but no hope..

rosmaster

Feb 8, 2018
Hey please somebody help me!! A save from the very beginning right after you named the character pls!!!!!!!! Anyone!?!?!?!?!

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes