1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

Apelsin

May 23, 2017
I would have agreed with you after 0.09. Enough to have dropped the game at that point.
But these last two updates are different. A young guy drinks with his Mom who gives him a hand job. Then he sees her completely nude and masturbating. Surely the wheels are turning now. Even Aunt Zoe has all but promised to help the MC to bang Mom. Seduction/corruption is happening...
But it 0.11 already. Milfy City have much more content in 0.2 ! :D

Lamonster

May 28, 2017
Why don't you use Mega???
Not sure if it's just me or not, but I have tried both the Mega and Nopy links, and tried to extract with Winzip and 7zip. Unable to extract, archive not recognized for both links with both unzip programs...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure if it's just me or not, but I have tried both the Mega and Nopy links, and tried to extract with Winzip and 7zip. Unable to extract, archive not recognized for both links with both unzip programs...
Don't know, everyone says 7zip is the best, but try WinRAR, I like that one the best. ;)

D

Deleted member 45040

I think we are. But we may have to go through quite a few pussies before we reach Mom.
Yeah and that will take about 10 years since the last 3 updates were nothing but milk fests for cash. This game and dev is everything that is wrong about Patreon.

edwardpf1

Dec 20, 2017
I cant get pass Zoe's mission, I always get "You've failed the mission, you're a penniless loser. Poor you. The game's over."

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes