1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev, I look forward to a new game - it's been a while so should be fun and with new content as well.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol so after Tremmi game Developer comment, i think i wait the v0.10 XD
But please T_T if someone have play till 0.9.5 or perhaps 0.10 and have the walkthrough, please post it!?
This game is to much on how you need to stop other guys, that i fear to click the wrong answer. So please, help me to go till the end of v0.10!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
lol so after Tremmi game Developer comment, i think i wait the v0.10 XD
But please T_T if someone have play till 0.9.5 or perhaps 0.10 and have the walkthrough, please post it!?
This game is to much on how you need to stop other guys, that i fear to click the wrong answer. So please, help me to go till the end of v0.10!
No need for a save bro, just use UnRen 6.0 then you can roll back any choice you make when playing to ensure the desired end.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Well what can I say :

Pro's

Lovely pictures and art
Woman are great and depthfull
Storyline is very interesting
Sex Scenes are great

Con's

To many conversation options
To little feedback of your choices
No way to see your stats
I want to be able to roam around and not just click answers

Keep on the good work.. Still did not had sex with mom though

Of all the girls you can meet . do you really can have sex with anyone. Also the corruption doesnot make sense. When you enter the cheatcode's to make mom a sub , she doesnot respond any different

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Near the end after the mom gives the MC a HJ if you choose visit sister you go through a few screens and get an exception has occured File "game/script.rpy", line 14693. in script call call event_sis from _call_event_sis

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
small remark @Tremmi , you should default money to 0, otherwise you raise an exception on statspage if you haven't got money in game ;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Well what can I say :

Pro's

Lovely pictures and art
Woman are great and depthfull
Storyline is very interesting
Sex Scenes are great

Con's

To many conversation options
To little feedback of your choices
No way to see your stats
I want to be able to roam around and not just click answers

Keep on the good work.. Still did not had sex with mom though

Of all the girls you can meet . do you really can have sex with anyone. Also the corruption doesnot make sense. When you enter the cheatcode's to make mom a sub , she doesnot respond any different
you access stats by using diary in quick menu

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes