• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
There is a lot of "passive" ntr. Situation where random Dudes plow your mom (which then leads to an game if you can't prevent it).
Not for me. Mom attempts to get laid with random dude. Jealous son figures out a way to cockblock the random dude. Rinse and repeat, this cycle goes on forever. Its update 0.9 and the farthest MC has gone is kissing mom.

I think I want this MC to get ntr'd.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I used to really like this game. The first version I played (I think .5 or .6) was really great and I become a Patron right away. Since then, it's fallen flat and I've moved my support to other games. Really sad because it started so good. Now it really feels like he's milking.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I enjoy this game until v.07. You can read about my positive hope for this game in the game review.
Sadly, both v.08 & v.09, there's no real advancement & growth in quality (graphic, story & design). So I have to part with this game as this title will be moved to my 'forgotten' list (actually it's garbage list). Thank you very much until v.07, for giving joy to me dev. Goodbye & Goodluck.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Lol. I got dissed by Tremmi.
You got to check your email first while using your laptop at the start of the new content.
He really doesn't handle open criticism well. ;)
Now I'm almost convinced he's a 14 year old kid, considering that's what goes for revenge in his mind.

Yeah, Tremmi, you can stick your head in Ali Baba's Cave, I'm sure you'll like it..
Calling me moron is not a critisism it is an abuse :) My turn is at least interesting and creative :)

f95 thanks for feedback. This chapter had almost 100 new images and it is the biggest update ever. So it is not fair to said about small time of gameplay :) Another time I see that people who never support someone want more and thinking that I have to do for them something. Nope, I dont have to ;) My patrons community is growing, soon I ll release new project, so I know that the game is not bad :) 35 pages of discussing show that game is popular. Anyway, it is your opinion and I appreciate it.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Big bro - the game with another level of support and creation. MS - product of me only. I do all. I do it after my basic work , so it is not right to compare small renpy project with big team of developers;) For my level - project is very good in dynamics of growing.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Calling me moron is not a critisism it is an abuse :) My turn is at least interesting and creative :)

f95 thanks for feedback. This chapter had almost 100 new images and it is the biggest update ever. So it is not fair to said about small time of gameplay :) Another time I see that people who never support someone want more and thinking that I have to do for them something. Nope, I dont have to ;) My patrons community is growing, soon I ll release new project, so I know that the game is not bad :) 35 pages of discussing show that game is popular. Anyway, it is your opinion and I appreciate it.
i don't complain about the size of the update, but a bit more filthy content could improve your game :winkytongue:
(and maybe you could put the stats page just behind a little overlay icon in game screen instead of the quick menu entry)
your way of resolving the confrontation with botc76 is quite funny and far better than flaming in a forum, but better involve your critics in a productive way, let them make suggestions for improvements instead of getting personal

Snappahead

Dec 30, 2017
Played this game for a while but I just had to give it up. The awful English dialogue just ruins and otherwise fairly solid Renpy game. Appreciate that English isn't the dev's navtive language, but it really needs something other than a Google Translate once over to bring it up to scratch.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
I am sorry Tremmi but the English in this last update was really bad.
I understand that you are trying your best, but it was really painful (though funny a few times).
The combination of misspelling, word order and words that are either outdated or not exactly right, makes
it tough to appreciate.

I suggest that you try to keep the texts short, short text = lesser mistakes.
If you can afford it, pay someone to help you translate for you, or at least
have someone look at the finished text.

I also would be interested to see more games from developers portraying their own countries.
You usually know your own country best and can describe people places and situations better.

Best of luck to you Tremmi.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes