hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So I guess several times would mean at least 4 times for every spirit, the ones that say "stay with me" and the others that asked to be satisfied. Is it true that the "stay with me" spirits say anything different when you've interacted with them enough times to signal you've done enough? I'm sure I know I'm suppose use every dialogue option for the two that asked to be satisfied, including the cancel option.
Yup. That's the only hint I've ever given out on getting Trophy 19. If you start getting extra/alternate dialogue, you're on the right path.

Reactions: Dragon1982

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
I'm not getting the extra objective for Phoebe during the First Freeze (Ghosts of Freezes Past), I completed the tasks, came back with Phoebe and talked to everyone in Cumhail. I noticed a weird thing that the fire in the Trader/Tailor's house isn't staying lit and I can talk to him again for the full conversation upon entering and leaving, not sure if it's bugged or my save is messed up. (if it's the latter how do I share my save?)

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not getting the extra objective for Phoebe during the First Freeze (Ghosts of Freezes Past), I completed the tasks, came back with Phoebe and talked to everyone in Cumhail. I noticed a weird thing that the fire in the Trader/Tailor's house isn't staying lit and I can talk to him again for the full conversation upon entering and leaving, not sure if it's bugged or my save is messed up. (if it's the latter how do I share my save?)
So you (or Phoebe to be exact) lit the fire but if you exit it isn't lit anymore when you get back ? i think i had the same thing but still got the extra task, maybe make another run in all the houses to be sure ? Speak again to everyone (have you spoke to the woman in Phoebe old shack ?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
So you (or Phoebe to be exact) lit the fire but if you exit it isn't lit anymore when you get back ? i think i had the same thing but still got the extra task, maybe make another run in all the houses to be sure ? Speak again to everyone (have you spoke to the woman in Phoebe old shack ?)
I talked to the wife shacking in Phoebe's I ran this twice, once where I talked everyone as I was going and another where I completed the main task then came back to talk to everyone, it's hard to imagine I missed someone, but if I knew how to share the save I would.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
I talked to the wife shacking in Phoebe's I ran this twice, once where I talked everyone as I was going and another where I completed the main task then came back to talk to everyone, it's hard to imagine I missed someone, but if I knew how to share the save I would.
In the game folder there should be one named "www" and in it another folder called "saves"

Your saves are in here and think just copying the file here should do it

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Yup. That's the only hint I've ever given out on getting Trophy 19. If you start getting extra/alternate dialogue, you're on the right path.
Is the real objective of the mind maze (Kara and Odette) included in the trophy?? So I have to answer every wrong options just to get the trophy?

Edit : I finally got the trophy.

My advice for people who stuck is :
1. The map is duplicate on the side like Dense Wilds; There are no unreachable blue flame/chest.
2. Follow the trophy codex about the Trophy 19
3. Kara and Odette are part of the trophy.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Phoebe's extra objective involves Quinn. In order to get the trophy during the first Freeze, you either need to get Quinn so you can complete Phoebe's, get Quinn and complete hers, or get Teely and complete hers in addition to completing everyone else's.
The fire not staying lit is technically a bug, but I think it's funnier with the implication Vicktine mucks with it after you leave and he kills the fire again.
And you shouldn't need to share your save, but to answer the question, you'd need both the numbered save file plus the global.rmmzsave file. Without a matching global file, the save won't appear in the list to load. The easiest way to upload them here is to put them in a .rar or .zip or add .txt to the end of the file.

It is complete, but it's bugged in v0.13 after attempts to fix the puzzle having unintended solutions (meaning you could push boulders to the gap, but they wouldn't fill it and actually complete the puzzle) in v0.12. There's more fixes for it in v0.14, and based on what my Patrons have said, it's finally functioning as intended.

Quick bug report, pretty sure they're all already known :
Actually no. The third one it looks like I already got (or at least I can't find an instance where that dialogue triggers when the switch that shows the baby is on), but the other two both I and my playtesters missed. Thanks for calling those out! Fixed for v0.15.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Melissa's Extra Objective is finicky/buggy. First run I do Melissa's first, talk to everyone inside then do her tasks, hug her afterward, Extra Objective. Second run I do Melissa's after Phoebe/Quinn/Teely, speedrun the tasks, quickly change screens to trigger the opportunity for the hug, but no conversation, so I talk to everyone inside then try again, still no conversation, no Extra Objective. Third run is a repeat of the first, Extra Objective. Fourth run is in progress I'm going to speedrun again but do it first. (Attached below is the save from the second run before I accidentally save over it.)

UPDATE: Fourth run yielded Extra Objective.

UPDATE2: Yeah something I did in that second run screwed it up, whether not doing it first or doing it (right) after Teely or after the other two messed something up.

UPDATE3: I remembered something that might be relevant, I triggered Quinn masturbating in the library after Phoebe's, I did not in any other run.

Last edited:

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
It is complete, but it's bugged in v0.13 after attempts to fix the puzzle having unintended solutions (meaning you could push boulders to the gap, but they wouldn't fill it and actually complete the puzzle) in v0.12. There's more fixes for it in v0.14, and based on what my Patrons have said, it's finally functioning as intended.
I'm still on 0.13 so that why ! i'll keep you posted about 0.14 if i still have troubles with it

Actually no. The third one it looks like I already got (or at least I can't find an instance where that dialogue triggers when the switch that shows the baby is on), but the other two both I and my playtesters missed. Thanks for calling those out! Fixed for v0.15.
Happy to help, i'll do a little walk in old places, see if i find others

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Melissa's Extra Objective is finicky/buggy. First run I do Melissa's first, talk to everyone inside then do her tasks, hug her afterward, Extra Objective. Second run I do Melissa's after Phoebe/Quinn/Teely, speedrun the tasks, quickly change screens to trigger the opportunity for the hug, but no conversation, so I talk to everyone inside then try again, still no conversation, no Extra Objective. Third run is a repeat of the first, Extra Objective. Fourth run is in progress I'm going to speedrun again but do it first. (Attached below is the save from the second run before I accidentally save over it.)

UPDATE: Fourth run yielded Extra Objective.

UPDATE2: Yeah something I did in that second run screwed it up, whether not doing it first or doing it (right) after Teely or after the other two messed something up.

UPDATE3: I remembered something that might be relevant, I triggered Quinn masturbating in the library after Phoebe's, I did not in any other run.
This is a weird one.
What it's supposed to do is check the Task List to see if the extra objective has already been completed.
Apparently I copied the code incorrectly, so instead of checking Melissa's extra objective, it was checking Phoebe's (in the first Freeze; it was checking Ella's in the second Freeze) instead.
I swear I tested this and it wasn't an issue, but apparently not. Fixed for v0.15. Thanks for calling this out!

I'm still on 0.13 so that why ! i'll keep you posted about 0.14 if i still have troubles with it

Happy to help, i'll do a little walk in old places, see if i find others
I appreciate the help, too!
There's definitely plenty to find if you look close enough. My playtesters have pointed out all sorts of little things that aren't fixed until v0.14 and v0.15. There shouldn't be anything game-breaking, though.

looks wuite good!
Thanks!

There are quite a few things similar to The Last Sovereign, Alice is basically a human version of cump dump.
v What he said.
There's plenty of easter eggs and homages (and to pop/meme culture in general), keep playing you'll find a few more.
The Last Sovereign is a huge influence on the game (and on me as a dev, really - I'm a big fan of Sierra's), so the comparison is one of the highest forms of praise I can imagine. Some of it (like Alice, or the Unread Book trophy) are pretty on-the-nose, but there's little pop culture things everywhere.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Just remembered what the game I tried to think about is called. "Bastard Girls R". But unfortunately it seems to be abandoned. It had a lot of potential too. I was really out of the loop on F95 trying to replace my laptop for over a year.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes