• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EinemEssence

Jan 6, 2022
Thanks for sharing! My memory might be failing me, but I think this is the first time I've had a Mac user confirm a given solution works for them.
No problem, i been enjoying the game so far, and not knowing if destroying Headstones is good or not.

Apart from that:
I don't know why, but the mac version (the one you give) has the same data but twice the size. Maybe thats why it doesn't work for me.

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
No problem, i been enjoying the game so far, and not knowing if destroying Headstones is good or not.

Apart from that:
I don't know why, but the mac version (the one you give) has the same data but twice the size. Maybe thats why it doesn't work for me.
I'm glad you like it!
And I'll let you find out for yourself. There's consequences on both ends.

The Mac version is larger for kind of a weird reason. It's actually less that the Mac version is smaller, and more that the Windows version is smaller because I've found a way to exclude unused files and patch back in the files that get skipped before uploading the builds.
The file structure doesn't want to cooperate with me for the Mac build, so it includes all files (most of the size coming from unused audio files) to make sure there aren't any errors caused by missing files that I can't patch back in. It shouldn't cause any issues, just increase the download size.

EinemEssence

Jan 6, 2022
I'm glad you like it!
And I'll let you find out for yourself. There's consequences on both ends.
Well, i've only destroy one so far, the one with the blue hair maid... I hope I didn't destroy my possibilities for a reward...

The Mac version is larger for kind of a weird reason. It's actually less that the Mac version is smaller, and more that the Windows version is smaller because I've found a way to exclude unused files and patch back in the files that get skipped before uploading the builds.
The file structure doesn't want to cooperate with me for the Mac build, so it includes all files (most of the size coming from unused audio files) to make sure there aren't any errors caused by missing files that I can't patch back in. It shouldn't cause any issues, just increase the download size.
That makes... a lot of sense.
If you desire I can add a link for this version (the one I made), is smaller and i haven't found any errors in 10h of gameplay.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Well, i've only destroy one so far, the one with the blue hair maid... I hope I didn't destroy my possibilities for a reward...

That makes... a lot of sense.
If you desire I can add a link for this version (the one I made), is smaller and i haven't found any errors in 10h of gameplay.
Sorry for the slow response, I was out of town for a while.
Some dialogue with Quinn changes, but it doesn't lock you out of recruiting her if the headstone is destroyed.

And that's entirely up to you. Anyone can upload a "compressed" version and report the link to get the mods to add it to the OP.

¿Saben por qué sale este error cuando ejecuta el juego? es de la versión 0.13
That's... not an error I've seen before. Sorry for the trouble.
Doing a bit of research, the main culprits seem to be either an incompatible operating system (for example, if you're on an older version of Windows that can't make sense of the newer Javascript) or some sort of driver issue (which could be either that your drivers are out of date, or that your drivers need to be rolled back to an older version). with a handful of solutions from someone else who had the same error.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maids & Masters [v0.14] [The Mithril Hourglass] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [208 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour and wilt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hreserves
Well time to try this one again and see how its going.
It been a while since I played this.

Last played this in 2022.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MaidsAndMasters-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
hreserves
Well time to try this one again and see how its going.
It been a while since I played this.

Last played this in 2022.
Depending on when in 2022, that might've been before the remaster.
If so, there's a fair bit that's changed. The whole first act (or at least the main story bits) got a mild rewrite, and a bunch of little things got added along with a whole ton of QoL features.
If not, here's hoping you have fun anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Depending on when in 2022, that might've been before the remaster.
If so, there's a fair bit that's changed. The whole first act (or at least the main story bits) got a mild rewrite, and a bunch of little things got added along with a whole ton of QoL features.
If not, here's hoping you have fun anyway.
Yes it was before the remaster, last I heard you were working on getting the next chapter after doing some rework on what was there.
Did not know about a remaster but so far I have had no problems.
I am glad that the save crossed over from the start or the end of the Arrival game.

Reactions: hreserves

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there some overall map or guide?

I don't play this often enough for me to remember where things are or how to get from point A to point B at my current stage of the game, which makes me just stop playing and go play something else, so it becomes a downward spiral of not knowing what to do next.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Not really. One thing you can do however is keep notes. That's what I do. Well that or just wait out for a year or so to let the versions pile up and restart.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
It still annoys me that this guy's name is 'Master'.... It just makes me want to rename him that much more.... Ugh. Also, as a greedy bastard who just wants his harem, I'm not the biggest fan of a 'top girl'.
I know these are just small things, but small things add up.

Reactions: kamibell

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there some overall map or guide?

I don't play this often enough for me to remember where things are or how to get from point A to point B at my current stage of the game, which makes me just stop playing and go play something else, so it becomes a downward spiral of not knowing what to do next.
Kinda. It isn't laid out in a walkthrough or anything super detailed, but there's a couple things in the menu.
The Task List acts as a quest log, so whatever you're meant to be doing is going to be listed there. You can also track a quest by clicking it or hitting enter once it's highlighted if you have multiple active so it shows up right away instead of needing to select the category and then the quest entry.
There are region maps available in Estate Info, under Locations, though they can get a little buried since all of the named locations have an entry. If you've visited a region, you'll have a visual map for it in it's own entry (like South Forest, North Swamp, etc.), with labels for Folk villages, Estates, and entry points to other regions.

It still annoys me that this guy's name is 'Master'.... It just makes me want to rename him that much more.... Ugh. Also, as a greedy bastard who just wants his harem, I'm not the biggest fan of a 'top girl'.
I know these are just small things, but small things add up.
I understand.
Still not gonna change it. >.>
For what it's worth, being able to change the MC's name is something I've included in my other projects. Some of them even let you change other character's names.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hreserves
If you can the "Spanking" tag is needed.
"Groping" tag needed.

I also think the "Dating" tag is needed for when you can take each of the maids on a date during the Freeze.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
So when I begin Journey to the West Quest, I saw two orange-hair girl standing in a bottom-right corner of the room. Am I missing something or is it a bug? I assume it's the 2 girls next to Summer in the banner.

If I miss both of them, am I suppose to recruit them before 2nd freeze?

ikedia

Sep 24, 2017
currently can any of the maids become pregnant via the master? If not will it be possible in the future?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
hreserves
If you can the "Spanking" tag is needed.
"Groping" tag needed.

I also think the "Dating" tag is needed for when you can take each of the maids on a date during the Freeze.
You right. I'll have to update the OP. I honestly thought I'd already added Groping.

Though "Dating" isn't a content tag. There's only "Dating Sim" as a genre tag, and the game isn't a dating sim.
At least, that's my understanding of it. I know if I was looking for a dating sim and I found this, I'd feel something was being misrepresented.

So when I begin Journey to the West Quest, I saw two orange-hair girl standing in a bottom-right corner of the room. Am I missing something or is it a bug? I assume it's the 2 girls next to Summer in the banner.

If I miss both of them, am I suppose to recruit them before 2nd freeze?
I'm having a hard time remembering exactly where that is, but that sounds like a bug I'll have to hunt down. Do you remember enough to provide more details?

To answer the question - no, they show up after you've reached the mountains and have started going through the Estates there. Recruiting them is part of the main story, so it's impossible to miss them.

currently can any of the maids become pregnant via the master? If not will it be possible in the future?
Not currently. It's something I've considered making possible as part of the post-game, but that's still a long ways off.

Reactions: a1fox3

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I'm having a hard time remembering exactly where that is, but that sounds like a bug I'll have to hunt down. Do you remember enough to provide more details?

To answer the question - no, they show up after you've reached the mountains and have started going through the Estates there. Recruiting them is part of the main story, so it's impossible to miss them.
It's right at the start of Journey to the West Quest. When Melissa debriefs to all of us about the mission. I wished I have a screenshot but they're both in the bottom-right of the war room.

I noticed because I have been counting the maid head count since I don't want to miss the freeze interactions (17 in total, 10 in first floor, 5 in 2nd floor and 2 outside not including Vicky.) Although in that war room scene I counted 19 so I found them. I don't believe I see Vicky among them

Another question : Does Auda, Emily and Vicky have their own gifts for Master to find?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It's right at the start of Journey to the West Quest. When Melissa debriefs to all of us about the mission. I wished I have a screenshot but they're both in the bottom-right of the war room.

I noticed because I have been counting the maid head count since I don't want to miss the freeze interactions (17 in total, 10 in first floor, 5 in 2nd floor and 2 outside not including Vicky.) Although in that war room scene I counted 19 so I found them. I don't believe I see Vicky among them

Another question : Does Auda, Emily and Vicky have their own gifts for Master to find?
Found it. Thanks!
There's an extra switch requirement that should've been set for them there and it wasn't. Fixed now.

They don't have gifts, but they do have affection scores.
Auda is meant to have her own shop for Estate customizations (things like new statues, furniture, etc.) and her affection would then work like Emily's (in that it goes up every time you buy something), but I've held off on adding much because adding customizations is a Patron bonus, and I tend to prefer pushing forward with the story over developing side content that not everyone will notice or care about. Unfortunately, none of my Patrons have made any requests... ever. Despite voting to keep the benefit when I asked.
Emily, like I half-explained above, gains affection every time you buy a new Contract. Part of the event that triggers to add the Estate Info entry for the Contract (as well as give you any bonus items like the ones for earlier Contracts) increases her affection by one. Since there are tons of things to buy, Emily's affection is actually the easiest to raise. Assuming you don't just ignore her and leave her locked in the closet.
Vicky is part of your "away team," so she gains affection like everyone else does. It'll go up or down (though typically only up) based on the choices you make in the story. Once her love shack content is added in the next update, you'll also be able to "grind" it there. The same is true for everyone that shows up on the Formation menu.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes