BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Hey y'all. Before I leave my review later, I want to check whether anyone has been having the same issue as me: janky animations. In a lot of animations, every time the loop restarts there will be something suddenly move out of place; i.e. the loop is very unsmooth, with the position of some objects at the start being very different to the end. The main ones I've seen so far are a potted plant and Sam's boobs during the sex shop scene. It's pretty jarring. I have a modern laptop, so it shouldn't be a problem with my hardware.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I'm missing two scenes in the scene gallery and I have no idea how to get them. They're the 7th on the first page and the 8th on the second page. Any help would be appreciated :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So I'm missing two scenes in the scene gallery and I have no idea how to get them. They're the 7th on the first page and the 8th on the second page. Any help would be appreciated :)
7th scene 1st page is a nightmare dream sequence - Don't fuck Tiffany at the hotel room first time meeting her.
8th scene 2nd page is MC Maria bathroom scene - Be on the "dominate"/no romance Maria route.

The other gallery scene on "dominate"/no romance Maria route is the 1st scene on 3rd page, if this scene is unlocked then the previous scene should be unlocked as well.

Saminwin11

Aug 24, 2023
Any update when are we having the next release. It is very interesting to play. Also If we get to see the recent renders that were posted on pateon

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Any update when are we having the next release. It is very interesting to play. Also If we get to see the recent renders that were posted on pateon
The last update was in October, so (if following the usual schedule) the best guess it would be somewhere around the January-February 2024.

Reactions: Saminwin11

Saminwin11

Aug 24, 2023
The last update was in October, so (if following the usual schedule) the best guess it would be somewhere around the January-February 2024.
Thank you for sharing the update. There are some updates on Patreon, anyone can post here Thank you

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Future Content
harem, pregnancy, lactation, breastfeeding, FFM, FFFM, handjob, anal sex, male domination, female domination, and more.
Hi,
Will the FFM and FFFM scenes have lesbian content and if so will it be optional, only happens if the player wants it to happen?

Your game looks really interesting but I haven't tried it yet because of this doubt about the lesbian content but I would be interested once I know for certain.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I am once again requesting the dev to consider this option.

1706159243999.png

To be honest I wouldn't mind having Paul skip town with a mistress (he is dissatisfied with the fact that him and his wife are having problems conceiving a baby and one of his out of town trips , O'Reilly end up "knocking up" the mistress). The MC will end up taking his child and baby mama with him (now that O'Reilly left , baby mama can't keep up with all the bills and debts) to the city.

Later on we find out that O'Reilly 's mistress end up naming her child, Jamal.

Metro2033Ranger

Sep 18, 2023
Hay man, just finished 0.10 in a little under 12 hours got to say great work and I will be looking forward to you work in the future, and may I say... great cliffhanger, I was sooooo pissed (In a good way) when the game ended. hope to see a update soon, and that we can use our current saves on it... I really like how it ended with one playthrough.

Pic is my fav bit, I laughed so hard.
The DONALD himself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the point in having a Lesbian in a Harem game? I mean i like Sam but if she's a Lesbian and she's not a Li then why not just make her a dude instead?
She's just someone to be a buddy to the MC. I don't see what the problem is with her being in the game. What's actually wrong with having a lesbian in a harem game? Why would she have to be a dude instead? She's not a LI, so I don't know why it would be an issue.

Dec 16, 2022
Game looks interesting, but the constant interruptions during lewd scenes are just awful, even worse if it's only 'continue' every 2 seconds. I'd seriously consider adding a kinetic option that just cycles through all the available scenes and also removing those continue 'choices'.

I just added the following patch.rpy, if anyone is interested...
Code:
init 100:
    screen choice (items):
        vbox:
            yalign 0.0
            xalign 0.05
            for i in items:
                textbutton i.caption:
                    action i.action 
        timer 5.0 action items [0].action
... it's not pretty, but it works for me (haven't actually fully tested anything, but there's hope). It just moves the choices to top left and auto selects the first one after 5 seconds. Credits to RiamMar, I took this from one of his mods and modified it a bit.
If there's a better solution to this, let me know.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was just thinking. This is not really a Harem, I mean yeah MC is having sex with multiple women but he's not in a relationship with any of them and i don't think any of them know about each other fucking the MC. Oh well it's not over yet so maybe later in the game it will turn to harem.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
he's not in a relationship with any of them and i don't think any of them know about each other fucking the MC.
Maria knows that she's not the only one for MC (she meets Tiffany in MC's bedroom early in the story)
Laura's family is also aware of MC being shared between them all (and also Ally)
Tiffany and Ally are aware of each other
pretty sure that Sam is also aware of MC being a horndog

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes