Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP and added changelog with links from @gue5t

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Let me share some helpful info regarding v0.0.7. The Ass Training is directly linked to crashing bugs in 'My Bedroom.' Any action that loads the bedroom (entering the bedroom, click "Back to Game" from the main menu, Sleeping, etc) can all trigger a crash that originates from Ass Training somehow. I didn't have any crashes until I started the Ass Training, then they happened daily. I stopped ass training, and now the crashing stopped.

Oh, as an afterthought, someone earlier on mentioned 3D Custom Maid 2. It may not be obvious in skimming the literature, but that game is less than 3% translated. All of the dialogue is untranslated. The volunteers translated the menus and interface and clicky-bits, but you will never be able to follow what they're saying consistently which (to me) is the same as being untranslated. That's why this game is important.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Dug... I remember playing this MONTHS ago, and now I finaly see it in version........ 0.0.7 -really dude? -.-

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey thanks for the game , but i was wondering, how do i use cheat engine with this game ? Thanks :)

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 28575

Overview:

Maidfever is an adult business simulation game with dating elements.
The main part of the game is to create a successful maid business. To achieve this, you can buy used maids or create your own. Train and educate them in different tasks and fields and start earning money with them. Get your business running, earn money, meet and impress other characters in the game and date them...
The gameplay is dynamic and you can play it in different ways. You can try to reach different targets or you can just play until you own everything in the game. There will be plenty of things to discover...​

Updated: January 25th, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Sim, Lesbian, Twins, Dating, Orgy, Anal, Voyeurism, Harem, Touching, Groping

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog
:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - - - - - - -
*Thanks to @coaiereci
View attachment 28576 View attachment 28577 View attachment 28578 View attachment 28579 View attachment 28580 View attachment 28581
A great game! How can I translate the texts? Would like to play on German.

alfersXD

May 15, 2017
What do you mean the usual ? I never used cheat engine kind of :/

Edit : Nvm figgured myself thanks ^^
ohh ok XD just in case ... u serch for the exact value...then increase it and search the increased value until you only get one or 2 left...u select them and change their value to what level you need or want

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have found this an interesting game, there has been a few problems with some of the maids "mouth" training, if you skip the first test, the other "mouth" tests work, it just make the qualification a bit longer.
Once you have built two maids, you don't get the option to buy any more new ones, you have to buy used maids.
I have sold many trained maids and bought many more used ones and trained them.
I now have three fully trained maids and it won't give me the option to sell any of my maids, so I must be at them end of Version 7.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes