3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I'm really confused when the game decides to give me a game over... sometimes it happens with the first knock down...

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I'm really confused when the game decides to give me a game over... sometimes it happens with the first knock down...
Same situation as the last guy here - iirc there are two kinds of game overs: There's the "soft" one where you are knocked down and you conk out from being fucked (in which orifice, it's random... mostly), making you wake up in Roland's (MC's) room and ending the run (between safe zones) you were on. The portal I think sends you to the beginning, unless you've beaten the game, in which case you get a choice. Your equipment is not guaranteed to be with you iirc though.
Then there's the "hard" game over where hunger hits 0 and you're knocked down - I think this thread said it goes as a full wipe of your progress for the save? Point is, never get to that point. Drink/eat potions and food you're not bringing with you to the next floor, and never EVER drop to 0 hunger - don't wander the place. And sweets help to hold hunger for a while.

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Google Drive - English voice pack and I did find some other languages.

All done. I'm fairly satisfied with my set up though I wish you could separate the sound/voice audio volumes. I kept the files lossless (except the mp3s) and increased the volume without causing distortion. Just drag the files (not the extra files) to:

Audio>Voice

Drag the voice save file in the save folder.

Hopefully you'll just be set and ready to go. If you want to use the extra files, go for it. I recommend downloading Audacity to increase the volume for the extra files. Just make sure it doesn't go into the red area or it will sound like crap.

credit goes to the elder scroll modders for providing these.
So i've searched this forum and I can't find anyone asking this, maybe i'm an idiot (doubtful), but i've followed the directions and i've even tried renaming the save file to something the game would actually be looking for and having multiple copies of it with varying names... However I cannot get the voices to automatically load up, I am assuming that was the purpose of the save file.
Anyone Can help with this?

Could it have anything to do with the file add_files_for_VoiceSettings.txt which is also located in the voice files?

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
I never expected to see people still playing and trying to make this game better, it was sure a great game when i first played it back 3 years ago but since it was just the MTL i ended up getting stuck after the church area with no idea what to do it looks like i might have to give this game a try again.

On a side-note wasn't there a more H-rich version somewhere cause i remember i tried downloading it from somewhere but could never get it to run properly.

Jan 12, 2022
I never expected to see people still playing and trying to make this game better, it was sure a great game when i first played it back 3 years ago but since it was just the MTL i ended up getting stuck after the church area with no idea what to do it looks like i might have to give this game a try again.

On a side-note wasn't there a more H-rich version somewhere cause i remember i tried downloading it from somewhere but could never get it to run properly.
More h -rich version ?
I found maiden snow viorated from ulmf, but never never got it to run so idk, not sure

Reactions: Jadensy

MsMasada

Jul 9, 2018
So i've searched this forum and I can't find anyone asking this, maybe i'm an idiot (doubtful), but i've followed the directions and i've even tried renaming the save file to something the game would actually be looking for and having multiple copies of it with varying names... However I cannot get the voices to automatically load up, I am assuming that was the purpose of the save file.
Anyone Can help with this?

Could it have anything to do with the file add_files_for_VoiceSettings.txt which is also located in the voice files?
You need to place Sav_Voice.rvdata in your save folder which is located within the game's root folder, had to figure it out myself.

Konima

Jun 6, 2018
To Sunshaded and dahakacrawl

I stopped playing this game way back in like... god I think it was 2016?... Due to the poor translation and strange gameplay that due to lack of proper translation both in English and Japanese in some places, made it really strange too learn. I played the game a lot regardless because it was actually still fun, but after so long, decided too put it down.

I due to the christmas season was browsing my old hard drive too clean it up and give the PC too a family member too replace their old one and stumbled on ths little hidden gem of a game. Sure enough I decided too look into the game as the name seemed familiar and remembered a good old game I enjoyed despite the learning struggles and decided too see if someone made a better translation and sure enough here you two are ripping this game clothes off and putting it back in a much prettier dress! (Yes I had too phrase it that way. I couldn't help myself.)

I tried out your translation and bugfixes and I managed to beat it for the first time ever thanks too the work you two put in. I remember quitting at the mushroom several times due to the crash way back when and just figured my version was borked and gave up. I hope the rest of the translation goes well, and you two deserve a delicious plate of cookies. Thanks for all your hard work.

- Konima

As for the rest of you?... Well I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Here have a cookie.

darkness2448

Jul 29, 2021
View attachment 27807

Overview:
Wisdom and bravery are the twin virtues you need to fight your way free of peril,
In a world where inhuman things spawn to life at any time.
The exorcist knight known as MaiDenSnow will need her full arsenal of blades, bullets and spells. A turn-based action assault RPG.​

Updated:30/08/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English/menu partially in Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 27808 View attachment 27809 View attachment 27810
i could use a little help i cant get it to load ive tired redownloading and rpg players and nothing?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
has anyone translated this yet? the MTL is genuinely the worst MTL i've ever seen; if MTL stops you form progression, it's straight up garbage, and this game does that. please tell me someone's translated this

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
has anyone translated this yet? the MTL is genuinely the worst MTL i've ever seen; if MTL stops you form progression, it's straight up garbage, and this game does that. please tell me someone's translated this
Are you playing with Sunshaded's translation and bugfixes? It's not perfect but it's a big improvement over the base game.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes