3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
To be fair, part of the experience is knowing when/how to fight and when to run/move to the next floor. There's nothing that quite scratches the "calculated" risk itch like risking everything on the line to grab just a couple more pieces of loot when things are looking ugly or being forced to claw your way out of a monster floor.
The worst part is when you're just 1 hit from dying, no potions or mp left to heal, but you get lucky avoiding enemies or running away from them then you come across a gate to salvation... If you can defeat the boss that is camping it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The worst part is when you're just 1 hit from dying, no potions or mp left to heal, but you get lucky avoiding enemies or running away from them then you come across a gate to salvation... If you can defeat the boss that is camping it
That's why you pack room-wide status effects. There's a handful of "oh shit, of fuck" consumables I never leave my safehouse without. But what usually fucks me up is unexpectedly stepping on several hunger drain traps in a row. I start beelining to the exit once I'm on my last 2 food items.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
That's why you pack room-wide status effects. There's a handful of "oh shit, of fuck" consumables I never leave my safehouse without. But what usually fucks me up is unexpectedly stepping on several hunger drain traps in a row. I start beelining to the exit once I'm on my last 2 food items.
I've yet to check the current translations (finished the game years back), but if they're still bad, I don't blame y'all - the MTL is strong and the fanbase here is weak (countable on me two hands). Frankly just have to use all the things to test it out.

On the subject of food/hunger: any potions you ain't bringing up give food. Start chugging.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i really need more games like these lol, any idea how the gameplay itself is called? the traps are addicting

notamuted

May 12, 2018
i really need more games like these lol, any idea how the gameplay itself is called? the traps are addicting
If you're about the dungeon crawling part of the gameplay, then it is called dungeon crawling

• Hey there
Reactions: LDV
Sep 27, 2018
I have struggled mightily to get this to run on JoiPlay. Have the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace, and JoiPlay accepts the .exe file, but always opens to a black screen and then crashes. Does anyone have a suggestion on hoe to make it work?

Reactions: Vegetto blue

Vegetto blue

Aug 11, 2022
I have struggled mightily to get this to run on JoiPlay. Have the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace, and JoiPlay accepts the .exe file, but always opens to a black screen and then crashes. Does anyone have a suggestion on hoe to make it work?
I have exact same problem but I think it just can't work on joiplay

Reactions: Jellymuffinman

YakumoNagi

Aug 8, 2022
One of my favorite and I'm still patiently waiting for the promised expansion that will feature a kemomimi girl. Sadly months of wait has turned into years. Well, at least he's making progress according to the pictures posted on his social media.

YakumoNagi

Aug 8, 2022
Digging through my old programming/reverse engineering project and found my notes for getting rid of the anti-tamper dating back in 2019.

Disabling the anti-tamper
1716498079741.png

Enabling equipment star progression in all game modes (originally exclusive to 大魔境 mode, not easy or normal.)
1716498248103.png 1716498123812.png

Shitty paperdoll editing.
1716498264083.png

Not sure why I'm posting this. Maybe it's just pure frustration at the amount of untapped potential this game has that have been wasted simply due to the author deciding to ignore it. Keep in mind that the all-age version of the game is still and new contents.

First tease in 2017
We're in 2024 now
I guess I'll wait for the next update in 2031.

Going to download the game again and probably start poking at modding, again. Thanks for reading this random rant at this quiet corner of F95. Love you all. Stay calm and keep fapping.

Last edited:

YakumoNagi

Aug 8, 2022
Anyway here is something I just put together. Not very thoroughly tested obviously (the eternal struggle between modding vs playing the game you like) so back up your saves just in case.

Install
  1. The mod is based on the latest TL patch by Sunshaded. Grab it from https://f95zone.to/threads/maidensnow-eve-usabox.5787/post-6815411 if you are not already using it.
  2. Download the mod using either of the link
  3. Extract the Data folder and put it inside your game. Overwrite the files when asked.
  4. Profit!
Changes
  • Increase stash size to 100. stash size.png
  • Fully unlocked character customization options for normal and hard difficulty. Also unlock the customization menu for easy difficulty. Now you can remake your character at any time you want. fully unlocked character customization for all difficulties.png
  • Star progression for easy and normal difficulty. star progression.png
    • Q: The fuck is star progression?
    • A: It's a gear enhancement mechanism originally exclusive to hard (Daimakyo) mode. You earn stars on your equipment by repairing them. It gives several benefits.
      • Further reduces stat malus if the equipment has been reinforced(+ levels).
      • Increases certain stats.
      • Reduces stat malus from essence.
      • Makes the equipment harder to break.
  • Show accurate distance to safe zone for all difficulties (originally only available in easy mode). distance to safezone.png
  • Tiny bit of translation fix.
Notes:
  • Source code can be found on
  • This mod wouldn't be possible without dahakacrawl and Sunshaded's previous work. You are the true heroes.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes