• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Is it just me or do the 2D h-scenes look like AI art? The generic facial expressions that don't quite match the scene and the wonky elbow/arm/breast/hand positioning as well. I have a feeling this is AI but I haven't reported the thread to add the tag as I'm simply not sure

Anyone here can confirm if this is AI art or not?
Not ai. Some people forget that plenty of artists have always just been wonky and inconsistent.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Speaking of AI, is English the developer's native language? Because the first two screenshots make me worried it might be AI-translated.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
MaidenKingdom-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Speaking of AI, is English the developer's native language? Because the first two screenshots make me worried it might be AI-translated.
English is fine, but it's really a moot point since the terrible story which is basically just a bunch of cringe dirty jokes isn't worth reading anyway and It plays like a low budget online game from nutaku or similar. Oh and ero content is just gallery unlocks.

Reactions: flannan

tridimension

May 16, 2022
I confirm for the problem also I tried to access the parameter to activate the offensive sound without success I also tried to switch to the Japan region it does not work either for help

Reactions: bwtww

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
just use CE on mission. Destroy barrel/chest - loot silver - find number - repeat - edit - finish lvl - take your 4bytes-sum
hello lord, I have CE7.2Portable, which CE version are you using? Because the CE7.2Portable I am using cannot find out the exact 4Bytes. I think this version is old but I'm shy and don't like using Setup programs, they often leave a lot of junk.

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
how do we unlock the other 3 heroines beside the knight and the elf ? I played all 10 stage (5 for knight, 5 for elf)

glookozavr

Sep 7, 2020
hello lord, I have CE7.2Portable, which CE version are you using? Because the CE7.2Portable I am using cannot find out the exact 4Bytes. I think this version is old but I'm shy and don't like using Setup programs, they often leave a lot of junk.
my CE ver 7.5 (installed but not sure it critical). Are you sure you doing right what I meant previously? Enter to very 1st battle map - > search for 0 (zero) -> destroy barrel/chest and loot it -> search for looted sum -> destroy+loot another -> search increased sum. Repeat for every unlocked girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hungchip

FrankJaeger95

Jun 27, 2020
I don't understand how such technically complicated parts of the game can be so good while the simple stuff (scaling, game progression, sound) can be so horrible

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes