RPGM - Completed - Maid X Demon: Mari's First Job [PileN]

1. 3.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

If you're an Ahegao fan then this might be up your alley but the game is very short (It took me 20 minutes to get both endings) and generally the puzzles are not really that complex. Most of the time you'll be spending is looking for items and trying to figure out which door or item you need to use it on.

The game doesn't tell you where things go, you just kinda have to try everything. For example, you'll get "Key #2" but no hint as to what it does so you end up just trying every locked door you remember seeing until one opens. There is one jumping puzzle section which is very easy, and the most complex the game gets is the attic where you are in near darkness and need to move through a maze to avoid stepping on something and waking up monsters.

I didn't hate my time with the game though, theres something appealing about the whole "If you get fucked within 24 hours then you'll become addicted to sex and reduced to nothing but a sex slave". How quickly Mari goes from hating it to full on slut is quite nice.

It is only 10 CGs though, and getting most of them causes a game over so you have to save constantly which is slightly annoying. I do like the faces Mari makes during the scenes, so that's probably the biggest positive of the game.

Also the translation is just ok, you can figure out whats going on but it's pretty rough machine translated and I think it was ported from russian based on some of the menu text. I wouldn't really expect anything more than that for a 20 minute game though.

Since it's so short though you don't really lose anything to try the game, if the art or premise interests you at all.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tipoima

Short puzzle game with imo pretty hot scenes. Nothing exceptional, nothing particularly bad. Just a 30 minute game.
    The translation is a little shaky and the puzzles are basic, but considering the length it's passable.