5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
This game is just a fucking typical Japanese VN (although uncensored) with 30 times more text than images, no animations (tthat I saw).

I'd rather watch paint peel, or have my fingernails pulled off.
Want do you mean by 30x more text, outside of shovelware(and even then) the average VN is within 20-40 hours with around 40-150 CGs(usually sex but other things too) for it's total playtime. So you're telling me that this VN which is only 4 hours long, has 8 CGs, the math and the OP does not add up. Anyway what else did you expect from the VN genre, like seriously the majority of your time is spent reading, animations are fairly rare and and outside of nukiges(which this might be, haven't played yet) the sex is usually sparse. The typical VN is basically just, here is a story with cute girl(s),(or guys) get to know them for several hours and then watch genitalias mash together cue credits. So I'm honestly not sure what you were expecting from this genre.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Want do you mean by 30x more text, outside of shovelware(and even then) the average VN is within 20-40 hours with around 40-150 CGs(usually sex but other things too) for it's total playtime. So you're telling me that this VN which is only 4 hours long, has 8 CGs, the math and the OP does not add up. Anyway what else did you expect from the VN genre, like seriously the majority of your time is spent reading, animations are fairly rare and and outside of nukiges(which this might be, haven't played yet) the sex is usually sparse. The typical VN is basically just, here is a story with cute girl(s),(or guys) get to know them for several hours and then watch genitalias mash together cue credits. So I'm honestly not sure what you were expecting from this genre.
If i can't fortnite dance with goku on rick sanchez's dead body, it's a shit game.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
When you're 6'4 and fit with an orc face (literally IRL orc, so no gf) this is the exact kind of game you need to cope when on a low.
No one is guilty about your face and it's not like you're fapping to 3/10 women yourself. There are power fantasies where you don't desensitize to sexual violence.

Ftr I'm not a fan of this. It's too saccharine and she's too subservient.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AmaLikeBass

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
No one is guilty about your face and it's not like you're fapping to 3/10 women yourself. There are power fantasies where you don't desensitize to sexual violence.

Ftr I'm not a fan of this. It's too saccharine and she's too subservient.
I'm making a self-depriciating joke. I could be legit gigachad (the mirror test determined that's a lie). Also thanking for the upload, not much to it than that.

Also, variety in content "consumed" is good to keep from having delusional thinking.

Either way, far worse stuff than this floating around, and a quick play through, so don't know what the complaints are. Plenty of patreon bait/scams on the site more worthy of criticism.

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
when i try to start the game the message "unable to start correctly (0x000007)" appears.
anyone has a solution?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I wanted to give this a try on account of the art for Eve being quite hot and whatnot... but I couldn't really read through it to the end. At the end of the day the MC just rubs me wrong me wrong on some levels and all the "Hnnng?!" stuff that happens over and over even after they have sex just puts me off.

It's cute and all, and the art can be stimulating if one wants to use it like that... but it's just not a good fit for me even when I'm in a rare vanilla focused mood.

Also, it was quite disappointing to see that, for all that this is marketed as something focused on a maid, there's actually just one, literally just ONE sex scene with Eve in her maid uniform. That's it. That's all you get. There's some groping that happens with said uniform on, but ugh... C'mon man... What's the point of marketing something as maid focused if you do it things like this?

I'm disappointed by how little art there is in general, as the writing for the sex scenes isn't really good enough on its own without more art support tbh.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes