• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Mahou Mating

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
this is your next big game im quessing about when can we expect it to be done(gotta know so i can put some money aside for it)

edit nvm i was dumb i just checked the steam page and dang 2020 thats bound to bee a good game(note i like all your games so far planning on buying the first 3 this month)

Last edited:

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
this is your next big game im quessing about when can we expect it to be done(gotta know so i can put some money aside for it)

edit nvm i was dumb i just checked the steam page and dang 2020 thats bound to bee a good game(note i like all your games so far planning on buying the first 3 this month)
Yeah, this one's barely started development, so it'll be a while before I publish it. I'll probably release a free demo before the end of the year, though.

Anytime I see an ero game where the main gimmick is mind control and the MC isn't the one getting brainwashed, yes please.
You might like my other games, then. All of them have at least one ending where the girl is brainwashed.

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
Anytime I see an ero game where the main gimmick is mind control and the MC isn't the one getting brainwashed, yes please.
i prefer my mind control erogame where the MC is the one controlling and brainwashing the heroine except MC is girl, that's hot too.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
i prefer my mind control erogame where the MC is the one controlling and brainwashing the heroine except MC is girl, that's hot too.
I'm alright with any gender, assuming the MC is the one doing the controlling and not being controlled. So that'd work alright for me too.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yeah, this one's barely started development, so it'll be a while before I publish it. I'll probably release a free demo before the end of the year, though.

You might like my other games, then. All of them have at least one ending where the girl is brainwashed.
You sir are on my list of games I buy once I have more money again because they are worth it.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
one more, but a little different from other because of the theme and will we have any interaction like the others?
This one will be a fairly visual novel with a common route that has choices that affect which ending is gotten in the end. I'm looking to keep the mechanics simple, but make the choices more numerous this time around.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Will mayby buy this game twice because I wanted to play for Soundtrack too, sadly forgot and now it seems with Itch.io I need to buy the whole game twice for it.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Will mayby buy this game twice because I wanted to play for Soundtrack too, sadly forgot and now it seems with Itch.io I need to buy the whole game twice for it.
The soundtrack will be available for purchase on Steam and Bandcamp as a separate purchase after release. If you want to save money, you can buy it from either of those platforms after launch.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Really looking forward to this. Looks like your best game yet, and magical girl corruption is always great.

Tell us, if you can, will the girls get a perverted version of their magical girl outfit after being enslaved? That's one of the best things about this kind of scenario to me.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Really looking forward to this. Looks like your best game yet, and magical girl corruption is always great.

Tell us, if you can, will the girls get a perverted version of their magical girl outfit after being enslaved? That's one of the best things about this kind of scenario to me.
Thanks! I’m sure hoping it turns out as my best yet, since I’m putting lots of funding and time into it.

Unfortunately no, the girls will not have separate outfits after the fall. However, there will be glowing marks that are added around their necks and on their crotches, which apply to all sprites (costumed, casual, and nude) after being added. Most endings involve pregnancy as well.

• Love

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks! I’m sure hoping it turns out as my best yet, since I’m putting lots of funding and time into it.

Unfortunately no, the girls will not have separate outfits after the fall. However, there will be glowing marks that are added around their necks and on their crotches, which apply to all sprites (costumed, casual, and nude) after being added. Most endings involve pregnancy as well.
That's a bit disappointing. What's the fun of brainwashing magical girls into sex toys if we're not going to make them look the part? D: Stuff like in these pics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, the glowing mark on the neck and crotch are a good addition. Loved that in Magebuster. I'm also really glad to hear most endings will involve pregnancy. Looking forward to it.

• Love

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That's a bit disappointing. What's the fun of brainwashing magical girls into sex toys if we're not going to make them look the part? D: Stuff like in these pics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, the glowing mark on the neck and crotch are a good addition. Loved that in Magebuster. I'm also really glad to hear most endings will involve pregnancy. Looking forward to it.
Where are the first two from? Last one is from: https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-milfs-v1-3-2-miel-cherry-kiss-games.39179/