• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Magician of the Olecta Desert [v1.00] [Barony Sengia]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Sdubesor

Nov 4, 2021
When I try to launch the game, I get "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." I checked the game config settings and see "RTP=RPGVXAce" is there. I don't understand what's going on.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
When I try to launch the game, I get "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game." I checked the game config settings and see "RTP=RPGVXAce" is there. I don't understand what's going on.
Do you have RPGVAce RTP installed?

Probably not, or if it was installed something probably went wrong with the install.

Reactions: p23rklo

Sdubesor

Nov 4, 2021
Do you have RPGVAce RTP installed?

Probably not, or if it was installed something probably went wrong with the install.
Was not aware of this. Thank you for the help

Aug 22, 2022
Does this game have a prequel? I do know it has two sequels as of now because that's part of the reason why I'm starting this but when I search for the developers' previous games on DLsite and here, I can only find "Evening Starter" as the game prior to this.

Just curious because the starter "legendary" sword says it came from the previous game. I was wondering whether they were referring to Evening Starter or some older game of theirs.

Reactions: spokkimax

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Does this game have a prequel? I do know it has two sequels as of now because that's part of the reason why I'm starting this but when I search for the developers' previous games on DLsite and here, I can only find "Evening Starter" as the game prior to this.

Just curious because the starter "legendary" sword says it came from the previous game. I was wondering whether they were referring to Evening Starter or some older game of theirs.
Yes, there's a prequel. This is it: Escape from Fortress Lugohm.
You can play in any order, because the games rarely reference each other. Each game is a standalone title with its own adventure. In order of release date and chronological order, it's Escape from Fortress Lugohm, Magician of the Olecta Desert, and finally Castaway of the Ardusta Sea.

Aug 22, 2022
Yes, there's a prequel. This is it: Escape from Fortress Lugohm.
You can play in any order, because the games rarely reference each other. Each game is a standalone title with its own adventure. In order of release date and chronological order, it's Escape from Fortress Lugohm, Magician of the Olecta Desert, and finally Castaway of the Ardusta Sea.
Oh so Fortress Lugohm is the prequel and is not a sequel? Thanks for clearing it up. I was confused because the OP for Olecta Desert has Lugohm Fortress as its sequel (or maybe I'm just reading it wrong). Also doesn't help that the dates for both games on DLsite aren't their original release dates because they're just listed one day apart (i.e Lugohm Fortress "released" on 2017-02-07 while Olecta Desert's on 2017-02-08).

If this is the case, then I'll probably play Lugohm Fortress first even if each game can stand on their own. I played through a few minutes of Olecta Desert and I feel like playing the devs' other games is worth it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Oh so Fortress Lugohm is the prequel and is not a sequel? Thanks for clearing it up. I was confused because the OP for Olecta Desert has Lugohm Fortress as its sequel (or maybe I'm just reading it wrong). Also doesn't help that the dates for both games on DLsite aren't their original release dates because they're just listed one day apart (i.e Lugohm Fortress "released" on 2017-02-07 while Olecta Desert's on 2017-02-08).

If this is the case, then I'll probably play Lugohm Fortress first even if each game can stand on their own. I played through a few minutes of Olecta Desert and I feel like playing the devs' other games is worth it.
Dlsite actually has different release dates on my end. For instance, came out in Dec 29, 2013.

Reactions: onsen-chinatsu
Aug 22, 2022
Dlsite actually has different release dates on my end. For instance, came out in Dec 29, 2013.
Huh, you're right, it really is December 29, 2013 on DLsite. Thanks for correcting me. I'm now confused as to how I got it wrong but I blame it on me checking the DLsite and f95zone pages for both games on really tiny windows because I was at work.

Thanks once again for clearing this up. I'll get started on Lugohm Fortress first before playing this game. I look forward to seeing how the developers switch things up when comparing their old games to the latest.

Reactions: Beyo
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes