• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1654796597724.png

Overview:
Magical Miri
is a 2D side scroller platform video game in anime style and with a little fan service.
It tells the story of Miri, a magic apprentice who is trying to prevent a possible war between dimensions.
To achieve it, she must travel to 5 different kingdoms to beat the most powerful sorceresses,
and get their magic crystals that will grant her access to the Supreme Academy of Magic, where she’ll find a big surprise.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2020-04-19
Developer: Estudio Roxis - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks Frumi and BaasB

1654796715399.png 1654796755910.png 1654796780537.png 1654796806168.png 1881668_Escena_decierto_y_dano_miri_Trim_2.gif 1654796847833.png 1654796896989.png

Aug 11, 2021
This game looks great! Very smooth animations! I hope there will be male enemies though, could only see female ones in the previews. I really hope it's not futa crap.. In that case I'll join the negativity choire above.

Edit: ah, no sexual content at all. Welp, even so the game play is fun and I'll take no sexual content over futa anyday of the week. I haven't played a platformer since AM2R.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mech2 and Fillear

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The tags aren't hidden, why are people complaining that it has no sexual content.
Do you not have anything better to do?

Game seems neat and from what I can see it has battle damage of some sort which I like.
I'll give it a try. If nothing else the art's cute.

Edit: Instantly regret my decision.

- You fly back 999999 meters every time you get hit
- Hitboxes are janky at best, impossible to judge at worst
- The dodge move is fuckin' weird
- That first boss has way too much health, and that health is a shield, you have to do damage to it during the shield-break phase or you can't win
- That boss' hitbox is the worst I've seen in video games in a while, you have to be rubbing up against it, basically guaranteeing damage to yourself
- That same boss will constantly knock you into itself, doing more damage in the process and ruining the precious ~4 seconds you have to damage it

This is NES difficulty in the worst way possible.
I hate it, and no matter how cute the art is nothing can make up for bad design on this level.

I'll copypaste this into a review. This is just painful.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Erm... should this thing include an epilepsy warning for the whole clothing destruction gif? That shit hurt my eyes.

Reactions: F4C430

jeeruh

Aug 18, 2017
If this is the final version, and it still has no sexual content... why even bother posting it on this site?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
If this is the final version, and it still has no sexual content... why even bother posting it on this site?
Are you asking about this game in particular or the 100's of other games with no sexual content as well?

Which I might add some of them are pretty good and I think winter wolves games have that tag.

Sex69Cool

Apr 17, 2021
For the sake of your sanity, dont download this heap of trash.

No seks. = waste of time.

Please get this off the website along with the other no sexual content games if i want bra and panties i'll go to onlyfans or something or simply look some up on google images, OR BETTER YET WATCH ECCHI ANIME.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes