Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
1564942771065.png

Riru Amakawa is an ordinary girl.
Normal, totally ordinary Riru, except for one secret:
she's actually a magical girl!

Riru tries to live her ordinary daily life while she also
conquers demons!

Together with her ninja friend Yae, Riru repels a slightly ditzy skunk-like rival (?), the demon Ruko Ruko!

For the english translation , there is one but I'm not sure if it's totally completed Ithink there is still some little thing to translate

Samples :

1564943059757.png 1564943069749.png 1564943081221.png

Reactions: poopycumboy

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this looks interesting but if it is not a full translation it might not get added, although the link does state that main game is fully translated, we shall wait and see

Reactions: rKnight

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
dude is there a version that is not on a random downloading site that takes 2 hrs to download

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
For those wondering, the entire main story is translated including all the loss scenes. The translation is perfectly fine too in my opinion, definitely not some garbage unedited machine TL. Problem is that the game stores it's text in some weird way so if you try to replay any of the loss scenes from the gallery it will still be Japanese text even thought it was English when you got it in the game. This is annoying for sure but you can still view the scenes if you just save before every battle and lose on purpose.

The only thing that's actually not translated is some of the post game loss scenes when you re-battle the stronger enemies in free battle mode. Still the game is in a completely playable state.

Reactions: Nayko93
May 10, 2018
For those wondering, the entire main story is translated including all the loss scenes. The translation is perfectly fine too in my opinion, definitely not some garbage unedited machine TL. Problem is that the game stores it's text in some weird way so if you try to replay any of the loss scenes from the gallery it will still be Japanese text even thought it was English when you got it in the game. This is annoying for sure but you can still view the scenes if you just save before every battle and lose on purpose.

The only thing that's actually not translated is some of the post game loss scenes when you re-battle the stronger enemies in free battle mode. Still the game is in a completely playable state.
so what you trying to say is that the game just needs a fix not an actual translation :/

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
so what you trying to say is that the game just needs a fix not an actual translation :/
Pretty much except for those few extra post game loss scenes. But like I said it's still completely playable up to the end. I just don't want people to think half the game in untranslated or something because they see "partial".

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Pretty much except for those few extra post game loss scenes. But like I said it's still completely playable up to the end. I just don't want people to think half the game in untranslated or something because they see "partial".
no news on the translation for a long time , let's hope somebody can finish the last bits of the translation

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
no news on the translation for a long time , let's hope somebody can finish the last bits of the translation
Pretty sure the original translator dropped it at this point so somebody else would need to pick it up. The only important thing I remember being untranslated is the loss scene with Yae and the Succubus in free battle mode.

Aug 4, 2018
seems like he is making more and more games
some have partly been in english.

attack on Titan Another newest game in progres simular to world defence force.

Reactions: ozoneozone