Iskandrios

May 27, 2017
Where do I get the key to unlock things like the blindfold/slave collar?
From the enemies
So when you get inflicted with the blindfold/collar/etc. you need to go to the same stage where you lost originally, one of the enemies when defeated will drop a key for it

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
A bit of a self promo, but I made a yesterday. It could be useful for potential custom scenes or mods.

At the moment it only has Amane (Untransformed) with a couple of her outfits. I'll be improving it in the near future.
(More info at the Civit link)

Check out more of the images at the Civit link above!
I've also made lora's for & for PonyXL!

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2023
Where do I get the key to unlock things like the blindfold/slave collar?
If you select the item in menu, it will list an enemy name, like renegade x3. It means you need to start combat with that type of enemy to have a chance of stealing the key at the start of combat. You can then either kill them or run away. The chance to steal also exists if you defeat the enemy without combat from behind.

If you are defeated before using any keys, they will be stolen.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Does anyone know anything about this file? I tried to hit continue and every time it hits me with this. I can't save due to that.

Screen Shot 2024.png Screen Shot 2024-05.png

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
A bit of a self promo, but I made a yesterday. It could be useful for potential custom scenes or mods.

At the moment it only has Amane (Untransformed) with a couple of her outfits. I'll be improving it in the near future.
(More info at the Civit link)

Check out more of the images at the Civit link above!
How i would love to see more of her pregnancy. If this game have a sequel, i hope to more of pregnant scenes

Reactions: animesage

Ilusha480

Jul 2, 2023
Через joiplay играбельна, но... Когда тебя отравляют ядом или же вот например был перед локации с 1 боссом в 1 главе нужно было пройти по воде с тентаклями, суть такая...когда бегаешь по этой воде или тебя отравляют ядом твой персонаж мигает некоторое время и начинаются жуткие лаги, просадки fps при, может кто знает какой-нибудь плагин отключить можно чтобы не было видно этого мерцания (сияния) персонажа? Потому что в дальнейшем мне кажется будет так же. :з А так играется без лагов всё хорошо. Подскажите как отключить эффект свечения персонажа? :(

4.30 star(s) 97 Votes