Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Oh wow! What incredible information that i miss that definitly changes EVERYTHING!
They made 3 trailers per update and half a scene for update. I genuinly hope the artist game is actually good but this always smelled like rip off to me. The game is like 10 minutes long without skipping. BUT IT DID A TON OF MONEY ON PATREON! BECAUSE DAMN DID YOU SEE THOSE TRAILERS?
It was either a waste of resources in unnescesary things at best and a rip off at worse.
It should change everything...... Do you know difference between artist and programmer? To me you don't.
The money they received is DONATIONS. So they have no obligation to make the game, what you invest your money is PROMISE nothing more nothing less.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
It should change everything...... Do you know difference between artist and programmer? To me you don't.
The money they received is DONATIONS. So they have no obligation to make the game, what you invest your money is PROMISE nothing more nothing less.
They haven't donated a dime into it. Their just the usual anger leacher.
Ok buddies keep strawmaning everything i say and giving your money to this kind of projects. Im sure everyone of them is going to pay his promises, as the amount of abandoned projects in this sites proves :)

Reactions: Pollinated

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Ok buddies keep strawmaning everything i say and giving your money to this kind of projects. Im sure everyone of them is going to pay his promises, as the amount of abandoned projects in this sites proves :)
Who says I have given or gave any money to this project? I'm just not an entitled leacher that believes I deserve everything for free on my time table unlike some other people. If the project progresses great, if it doesn't.. oh well I'm not a arsehole that thinks developers should work at a loss or impossible demands so I can get my kicks.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
:KEK: I'm not paying anything, i'm not even in Patreon and never will. Its just that i'm not mad at someone making a good looking game and getting paid at the same time. Keep being mad as you wish but it doesn't change anything. And raging in threads isn't going to affect the dev getting money or not.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
:KEK: I'm not paying anything, i'm not even in Patreon and never will. Its just that i'm not mad at someone making a good looking game and getting paid at the same time. Keep being mad as you wish but it doesn't change anything. And raging in threads isn't going to affect the dev getting money or not.
Who says I have given or gave any money to this project? I'm just not an entitled leacher that believes I deserve everything for free on my time table unlike some other people. If the project progresses great, if it doesn't.. oh well I'm not a arsehole that thinks developers should work at a loss or impossible demands so I can get my kicks.
You guys sound like you should hang out together! Your responses are basically the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

Vinkawa

Donor
Jan 16, 2020
Wait, that's just because the programmer left ?

Ren'py is easy as fuck, I could have helped him with the programming but I can't PM him on Twitter, and I don't see any possibility of contacting him.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018

Ren'py is easy as fuck, I could have helped him with the programming but I can't PM him on Twitter, and I don't see any possibility of contacting him.
If you are in Patreon, then try that, he is pretty active in there. Last post is about 19h ago.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018

He hasn't given up. Actually learned Ren'Py on his own, and has started a NEW game, called MINDFALL®.
See a preview here:
Also you can sub to any DEV on Patreon™ for FREE, they added FREE tier recently. Just not all devs have anything for that FREE sub tier, post wise. That's how I knew about the news/progress.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Development Log 07.03

Development Log
Hello everyone,
I'm excited to share with you the latest updates and progress in our development.
Firstly, I've made some improvements to the details of the characters' breasts, making their interaction with bras more realistic and allowing for more natural deformation when compressed.

Secondly, significant enhancements have been made to the movement and scenes within the entire room, with additional scenes added to make the game more vibrant and diverse.
-Old Scene

-New Scene

Lastly, I'm diligently working on producing all the content for the new version, and everything is progressing smoothly.

With these important changes, the quality of the new version will be significantly improved. Thank you all for your continuous support and patience.
Thank you!
[LMDC]

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
My only worry (From the perspective of my tastes) is that Mindfall is switching to a female protagonist. But we'll just have to wait and see.
The protagonist is going to be male again. Go read what it says in Itch.io page, the pictures are old so those may or may not represent the remade game.

So the remake game will be update in this thread, or three will be new thread?
That we dont know yet, i guess its upto F95zone mods, what they want to do.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes