Others Magical Angel Fairy Princess [v0070] [Umai Neko]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Problem Umai Neko is all their games feels the same, the gameplay barely improved after all these years and various releases. Doing the same formula over and over again. Same UI, same basic animations, boring gameplay, awful enemy AI, everything is practically a reskin of the same game.

Reactions: fatsaladdodger

elql

Jan 13, 2018
glad to see this one finally got it´s own thread, the cutscenes are a nice detail no doubt.....i just wish dev finally dropped the lose-to-get system.

it´s so freakin annoying having to keep losing time after time....why can´t one just unlock all the stuff after a single flawless playthrough?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
i try to use cheat engine but i cant mod it

All the values for stats seem to be under float or double. I used that to drop my HP to 0 instantly for when i wanted to get the clothing destruction CGs and for when I wanted to max stats.

as for values that unlock CGs, that's something I didn't try, but you could try to scan repeatedly for values that change (make sure to look for all types of values instead of 4-bit, float, etc.) and values that don't change. But that actually seems more time consuming than just maxing stats and playing the game for the CGs with the HP manipulation trick so you can actually lose fights.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
AYOOOO
is this a demo of the NEW game!?!?!?
Fighting Girl Yuri (tentative name)
Karate Girl Yuri (tentative name)

The game will apply the striking style of the Fighting Girl series in a belt-scrolling format.
NIIIICEEEE THOSE ARE THE BEST

Efforts are being made to upgrade the illustration detail.
Originally planned to be released in August this year, but much delayed due to the addition of the Fairy Princess storyline.
XDDD sorry guys... i uh... i am to blame on this one, i was one of the people who requested such a thing insistently
and i hope this new game has storyline too XD

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote