EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Kantou, Pandemonium

Formerly known as Kajou City, a central metropolis of the Kantou region, it was transformed overnight into a demonic city where the supernatural runs rampant after it was linked to the swirling power of chaos from the Abyss several years ago.

When immortal, unidentified beings called “Witches” began to appear, the government responded by quarantining the metropolitan area, and ceding the land from their sovereign borders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-24
Release Date: 2019-10-24
Developer/Publisher: CLOCKUP
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice Language: Japanese
Title: Maggot Baits
Aliases: マゴット ベイツ
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Windows: - - -
TORRENT: - - -

2019-10-24_01-53-56.png 1.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 20190924125339.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i wanted to say "let's go fishing" ... but fishing maggots using fish doesnt seems to be a great way to succeed...

sooo, yeah...

bye ! :p

PS : weird japanese translation of title, as always.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Eating popcorn and getting a boner off violence are two different things :KEK:
That was a misspelling, either way its meant to be erotic sexual violence so ofcourse you'd get a boner or have interest in it, also what I meant to say was violence in all things is enjoyable to the human so getting a boner from sexual violence is hardly a huge leap from being entertained by noraml violence in shows/movies.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Same reason we get a boner from rape or bdsm, violence is pleasing to the human mind its why we go to action movies and enjoy watching hundreds of people die whilst eating popcorn.
Just so you know, rape and BDSM aren't about violence, it's about power and control.

As for vore... I have no idea why people like it. Then again I have no idea why some people love feet. It's just something some people like.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes