RPGM Maestro's Monmusu Quest [Development Thread]

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Greetings! I'm developing my second game project apart from Succubus Rising.

It's a fan remake of ToroToro Resistance's Monster Girl Quest. I know that there's at least 3 fan remakes that is in the works already but I wanna put my own spin on the table.

Once I develop to the part where you complete a marriage side quest (Meia's Marriage which is now Main Quest in the fan remake), I will post the link to the game here for public download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Download Coming Soon]

Though it's a fan work, it still takes considerable effort to see this getting completed.
If you're interested consider support or follow me at:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Pixiv:
Discord Channel (I'm mostly here):

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Sexytime Meia02_01.png

Meia grew on me a bit, so her sexytime gets a rewrite and some extra pictures.

As always, I own none of the images.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
After juggling a lot of things, I finally got around in turning Jellyfish Girl into NPC

64 x 64 Jellyfish Girl-Sheet.gif

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
64 x 64 Sea Anemone Girl-Sheet(200).gif

Ah. I forgot to post that I created the NPC for the Sea Anemone as well. Hardest part wasn't her tentacle motions, but the hair on her head.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Anglerfish Girl-Sheet(100).gif

I like Setouchi's Anglerfish Girl's design. Its strangeness and allure takes me back to the heydays of SNES (But so is a lot of other monsters from this and other artists)

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Alma Elma Redux Sample Others.jpg

Another sexytime that I made but unsatisfied with the quality. So once again, I asked the help of an expert, Mors. Hope y’all like the upcoming final product.

| | |

• Love
Reactions: danken

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Alma Elma Sexytime Redux (Twitter Posting)01.png
Alma Elma Sexytime Redux (Twitter Posting)02.png Alma Elma Sexytime Redux (Twitter Posting)03.png

Here it is! A redraw of the previous sexytime event! Thank you Mors!

| | |

Reactions: danken

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Sexytime Portrait Meia x Felise.gif

Completed the sexytime portrait for Meia and Felise. One of them is more enthusiastic on giving the Heroes their just rewards.

| | |

Reactions: Spetzghast

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
is this gonna be mainly "female domination" "humiliation" "rape" and "male pegging/anal sex"
or
will there be "male domination"
or even
"romance"
?

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Where do you access the gallery?
Hey! Thanks for playing the older version!

To access the gallery, you have to first complete the Four Bandits side quest at Iliasburg, the town where you first fought with Granberia. Then, visit the mining cave again and go here.

1687885650037.png

Go in, pass the abandoned town, enter another mine, use Alice to fight a boss, and you can finally get the gallery.

Since you're at this point of the game, I really, REALLY hope that you either have previous save game or activated the waypoints in the Magic Shops or else you cannot return to watch the gallery anytime.

Also, the game gets frozen here and I cannot progress.
I don't think I encounter the game freezing completely. Do you mean you're stuck in the small room? Go to the table and interact with the blue square.

1687885783149.png

1687885826716.png
Where did you get this timer?

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
is this gonna be mainly "female domination" "humiliation" "rape" and "male pegging/anal sex"
or
will there be "male domination"
or even
"romance"
?
Main theme of the original game is femdom, and all the other related kinks that come with it (humiliation, rape, anal sex etc)

I want to keep the theme this way, but I'll place a little bit of maledom, and romance here on the sidequests and there on the mainquests. Not much is set in stone so there's room for ideas.

Last edited:

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Sexytime Portrait Squid Guard x Kraken.gif

Milan: Whoa, that looks like a big load of Ouch.
Luka: I’m glad that we didn’t lose to Kraken...

| | |

Reactions: FetusStomper

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017

The problem is probably that I took my old saves from 1.0.3 and slapped them onto the 2.0 game. Going to start a fresh game on 2.0, unadulterated. Been a while since I did a new game anyways.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020

The problem is probably that I took my old saves from 1.0.3 and slapped them onto the 2.0 game. Going to start a fresh game on 2.0, unadulterated. Been a while since I did a new game anyways.
Oh dangit.

Yea I did a complete overhaul on the intro and a few other things. The 1.0.3 (cringe) saves aren't compatible with the 2.0.0. I hope you like what I did and the additions I placed.

Spetzghast

Dec 17, 2017
Okay I think I'm caught up. I like the additions of some more consensual scenes like our new hero, Milan, getting his reward.

The alternate story route is interesting too. I got hyped when Luka stumbled on that alley with all the monster girls going at it with the residents of the town and was hoping for Luka to get jumped there since alley scenes are great. My favorite scene from that is probably the Mincubus 69 scene.

Incorporating the new companion hero into the scenes is good too, so it's not just Luka. I liked the slime girl scene where she goes from the first victim, then to Luka, then to Milan. Same with the slug girl where both Milan and Luka get drained.

I've encountered a bug just yesterday though, idk what happened but now my game gets stuck when it happens. Either during the sex battles or during dialogue (like in the mermaid cafe when the mermaid forces Luka to grab her tiddy), when the game interposes an image and vibrates, it will stay vibrating like that with the image struck on screen and just not progress.

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Okay I think I'm caught up. I like the additions of some more consensual scenes like our new hero, Milan, getting his reward.

The alternate story route is interesting too. I got hyped when Luka stumbled on that alley with all the monster girls going at it with the residents of the town and was hoping for Luka to get jumped there since alley scenes are great. My favorite scene from that is probably the Mincubus 69 scene.

Incorporating the new companion hero into the scenes is good too, so it's not just Luka. I liked the slime girl scene where she goes from the first victim, then to Luka, then to Milan. Same with the slug girl where both Milan and Luka get drained.

I've encountered a bug just yesterday though, idk what happened but now my game gets stuck when it happens. Either during the sex battles or during dialogue (like in the mermaid cafe when the mermaid forces Luka to grab her tiddy), when the game interposes an image and vibrates, it will stay vibrating like that with the image struck on screen and just not progress.

Oh hey man! Thanks for bringing it up to me!

I thank you for trying the alternate route story! Not many gave their thoughts on that so your feedback is valuable to me! I'll take a look at the bug you mentioned on a later date.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
I see you chose to visit this site after all :) Glad everything okay with you. Hope to see more from you in near future.