QSP Maestat translation

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Thank you, break them into submission, means keep attacked them?
Then I just click "changed their clothes" and add the collar on?
Thank you for kind answered.
because I killed Mitch Green, and fight with Boris Bogart
I found it's impossible to win Boris Bogart

How could I win Boris Bogart?

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
you need to attack them, then fuck them till they accept to be yours and then you have the option to collar them, same with their husband which comes to rescue just feed em a boatload of feminizer and then collar em too ^^ but as said first they need to accept to be your plaything
I saw the walkthrough in cheat, but next problem is quest of Black Magic, no idea how to solve it

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
I saw the walkthrough in cheat, but next problem is quest of Black Magic, no idea how to solve it
Yeah same i never got it to work. When you look into the .qsp the trigger from stage 1 quest to stage 2 is somehow missing? i don't know i think they know already in the uptown forum. I edited a version so selardi in port town always gives me the quest end but even when i do the black magic thing doesn't work.... i never get a option.
Looks a bit broken the quest -_-

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Yeah same i never got it to work. When you look into the .qsp the trigger from stage 1 quest to stage 2 is somehow missing? i don't know i think they know already in the uptown forum. I edited a version so selardi in port town always gives me the quest end but even when i do the black magic thing doesn't work.... i never get a option.
USe gift on mitch green by"Black gang"
Then find Didier Galliano will get it

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Of course need finished autodoc first then kill him

I think it would be great if we could have a command input cheat to adjust some variables

but I don't know how

runemaster_spell[you]=1
'All runes are used on the Alatyr stone, better known as the circle of the Druids'
rune_alef[you]+=1
'Rune Aleph, this rune allows you to connect one new channel of magic through the Alatyr stone once a day'
rune_dar[you]+=1
'Rune Gift allows you to use the gift of spying on other peoples vivid memories'
rune_fade[you]+=1
'The Fed rune makes it possible to be reborn in battle after death'
rune_spore[you]+=1
'Mushroom rune gives power over mushrooms'
rune_Dea[you]+=1
'The rune of the brand allows you to brand the humiliated'

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
From the looks of it, the game is dead now.
There are 2 versions of the game - the original author's version, which is, by all appearances, still live and a parallel modded version, the modded version seems to be on hiatus as that modder is creating his own game.
Fingers crossed on all 3 games :)

Reactions: Tom7902000

iJude98

Feb 8, 2020
Hello,

There is a special mod for this game, can someone translate it?

This is the link for this mod version:

Thanks <3

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
This looks like the 'Obsession' game start transferred over to Maestat? Probably why the pictures don't work. Maybe taking the graphics from that game would enable the pictures of this to work - tried that, only did the job for a few of them.
Hmm, nothing to it as yet really (princess start), ran out of patience trying to get out of the palace before starving to death :(
(Both starvation and dehydration are astronomical in this).

Last edited: