QSP Maestat translation

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
Hello all,

Unfortunately I found out that the old tread has been deleted, does anyone still have the latest translation of this game in english.

Thanks in advance.

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
Hello is it possible for someone to translate this file, thanks in advance.

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
Hello is it possible for someone to translate this file, thanks in advance.
Oh the old thread is gone well....

I translated a maestat that this tabun guy uploaded in the forum i think its the same has a ton of new gifs and so you need to download the whole 4 gigs i guess

they are writing it will be obsolete once the new version comes out.

i tested the new thornton route and now it finally works when your in debt

so have fun till it gets overwritten by the old "new" version ^^

Reactions: Philjd and Akkerdan

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
Hello All,

can someone translate this game for me.

Thanks in advance.

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
Hello All,

can someone translate this game for me.

Thanks in advance.
hm this grad thing looks like a pre version of Embers ;better get Embers there is more "story" and playability then this, its only 1453 rows of text and if you substract the UI elements your around 700 lines of description and story thats meager :\

to set in comparison maestat has 23202 rows, so you see why i wont translate that its just barebones and not even worth the time translating sorry :\

i wait for the new release for maestat to waste time ^^

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
hm this grad thing looks like a pre version of Embers ;better get Embers there is more "story" and playability then this, its only 1453 rows of text and if you substract the UI elements your around 700 lines of description and story thats meager :\

to set in comparison maestat has 23202 rows, so you see why i wont translate that its just barebones and not even worth the time translating sorry :\

i wait for the new release for maestat to waste time ^^
small question do you have a translation of the latest version of ember laying around somewhere? last one i can find is the 0.9.

Shyroka

Jun 2, 2021
Mod Version 1.6.7 is up. I'd translate it myself but I can't get it to work properly. Also no idea if it makes that much sense since to original creator made a post about the official 1.6 version recently.

Akkerdan

Dec 5, 2016
for the hero(ine) who can translate ths. Maestat version 1.6.0 is up

Thanks in advance.

TankGirl[FoD]

May 2, 2019
for the hero(ine) who can translate ths. Maestat version 1.6.0 is up

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for looking out i gave hope up it getting released.
I translated it but i don't know which row to activate for cheats.
In the mean time (last month or so) i translated all the names and surenames so with a new save you now get latin names hooray.