2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DodgedBeta

Dec 6, 2023
MadGirls_Icon.png

Overview:
The character is an intern on his first day in the office. There will be cute girls who will ask you to help them with their tasks to show that you are capable of satisfying them​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-12
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: Beta - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-11-28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Others:

MadGirls_Screenshot_2.png MadGirls_Screenshot_3.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You need to make the game downloadable. Online only is not allowed. There HAS to be an offline version.

Provide an offline version download. And report it with game update (bottom left report button)

DodgedBeta

Dec 6, 2023
You need to make the game downloadable. Online only is not allowed. There HAS to be an offline version.

Provide an offline version download. And report it with game update (bottom left report button)
Omg man what an idiot i am, yeah i have it but i forget to post it... im sorry!! hahahaha XP Its supposed to be below the html. Thank u very much!

DodgedBeta

Dec 6, 2023
Downloadable
If you cannot view the page, perhaps the browser you are using believes that there is some type of virus. You can try trying to access it with another browser or see if it gives you the option to "continue anyway" but I recommend that you try to download it from Google Drive

DodgedBeta

Dec 6, 2023
I can't find it
its been a week so i can told you it's in the second monitor counting from right (wall) to left (near Nia), have fun! and dont forget to leave your comments and suggestions (even if you didn't like it, thats help me to create better games ;))

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
I
its been a week so i can told you it's in the second monitor counting from right (wall) to left (near Nia), have fun! and dont forget to leave your comments and suggestions (even if you didn't like it, thats help me to create better games ;))
I'm sorry but I still can't find it

DodgedBeta

Dec 6, 2023
I'm clicking on it & nothing is happening
Sure, now I understand what the problem is. You need to looking for another item before find the pendrive. If you talk to Valen she will ask you to find a post-it note (which is in Faye's office). Only then you can talk to Faye and look for the pendrive :)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote