codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Furry tag. No gay tag.

EVERYONE, LOOK! IT'S A UNICORN!
Me : is there any update game? ..... Oh there's reply?
5 minutes later ~
No gay tag ✓
No male mc ✓
Furry ✓
Same character ✓

When i know this is not dream

Pov : OMGG~~~~ IS THIS POSSIBLE?! Wow, how long i didn't play furry game like this that's not 70-80% human??!
And it's not Gay!!? Omg *slap my face* WAKE UP!!!
Bravo!!!!!!!

jaw-drop-shocked.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheru

Potatisar

Jun 7, 2023
Impressions from the game are mostly positive.

I like drawing. The characters and backgrounds are beautiful, the protagonist is charming. It feels like quality work done with love. I especially liked how two wolves are drawn, as far as I understand, they are twin brothers, but it is difficult to confuse them. But I didn't like that the female furry characters looked more anthropomorphic than the male ones, as if they didn't belong to the same species. In any case, the artist is a master of his craft, visually the game is very good.

The plot develops slowly, but this is not a disadvantage. It feels like the details of the world have been worked on, and each character has a personality, not just a pretty picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Often in erotic games, the plot is primitive and is only needed to justify the sex scenes, but here they did a good job on it. I want to know the lore of this island.

I didn’t like that they
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for rabbit, he steals every second from other characters, I love such cunning tricksters, although they are usually made into foxes.

On the technical side, there are some problems. Background music sometimes suddenly disappears. The day abruptly gives way to night after the massage scene. Some characters do not appear on the screen, the protagonist is talking to an empty space.

The game leaves a positive impression, and I want to know what will happen next. I hope I don't have to wait a whole year for episode 2. Good luck!

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

sarthr

Mar 2, 2019
Hi devs :HideThePain:! Is law situation solved or you "in another cultural country"?
[not a comrade major]

Neomega94

Aug 16, 2022
I'm certainly not an expert, but it looks like an exact copy from the game ForbiddenFruitRework.
only there were two main characters, brother and sister

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
or is it a sequel?
It is a relaunch of Forbidden Fruit from the ground up. According to the dev’s posts awhile back much of the first team that worked on Forbidden Fruit dipped out while trying to hold the Patreon money hostage and cut the original creator out. Supposedly this is being run by an entirely new team hence the new art style and changes in direction like removing the male character.

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
or is it a sequel?
This is the big post from the Patreon at the beginning of this year when they switched projects:

Hello everyone. Very important and urgent post. It's from me, the creator of this project Son_of_Agrabah ( REDPANDA)
I rarely started to write posts by myself, because I hired a person who was supposed to be in charge of social media But now this person is gone, as well as the rest of the team.

But let's talk about this in more detail.

A Brief History of Our Team and the Forbidden Fruit Project.
If you don't know the history of the project, then I will let you know. 4 years ago, a friend suggested that I should make a game and I agreed (after some time, this friend left the project).
I invited my another friend, who studied with me at the same university, to work on the project, we were good friends. She began to draw, and I wrote the plot and thought out the world and characters. Then I called a programmer to the project, who began to collect all the material for the game. This is how the first episode of the Forbidden Fruit appeared, in which there were many bugs, very little text and all 18+ content was only Raj without a bandage on his belt. :D

As time went on, our project became better. I gave the artist the task of what to draw. I gave the programmer a task to do. I myself wrote the script, made posts on social networks, made animation, communicated with subscribers, promoted the page, communicated with other game developers, and did many other parallel works.

When our project grew to such an amount that I can afford to hire another employee, the first thing I hired was a screenwriter, because I had a lot of work and I could not do everything efficiently and on time. So we became 4 people in the team.

Then I hired Smm, then I hired additional people who did odd jobs. Then I hired a marketer. And now we already had 10 people on the team.

I paid everyone a salary with my personal money that I earned in China, and I kept part of the money in my wallet. The artist and the programmer had access to this wallet. Because I trusted them and thought that if something happened that I could not get access to the money so that other people whom I trusted and with whom I started the project could withdraw money and pay the wages of other employees. But then this happened...

It turns out that all the time I had rats behind my back, who were discussing a plan on how to take my Patreon page away from me and steal money.

Two weeks ago, I had a quarrel with the "main team" (as they called themselves). This is an artist, programmer, writer, and SMM.

They demanded that I resign as a leader and give them all the data from the Patreon page. At the same time, they changed the password from the wallet with my money and brought them to their bank card.

They started blackmailing. "Either you give all the data to us, or we demand that your Patreon page be blocked, and take all your money for ourselves"

We agreed that they would withdraw some of my money from me. And then we will sit down for negotiations.

But a day later they wrote that we cannot withdraw our money because the bank blocked the bank account of the programmer who kept my money.

Then they wrote: "We take your money for ourselves, and we leave the Patreon page for you, you can earn more with it. And we will continue the game on another Patreon page."

At the moment all my money is $500. I'm in Bali, thousands of miles from my home, where there's a war going on right now. (I am from Crimea).

But I'm not going to sit and feed you promises of a new game and ask for donations.

I created a community in Bali, with guys working in different game development professions. There are already 120 people in the group, I told them about the situation with the theft of money and experienced game developers said that they would help me put together a new team that would be much better than the old one.

In the next post, I will tell you my next plan of action. Because I've been working on a game that you like for 4 years. And I'm going to do a second project, which will be even better because I will no longer have rats behind my back.

If you have the opportunity, please support the project next month so that I can hire more professional people and make a game that you will definitely like.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Never been a fan of the trope where male furries have animalistic heads but the women are basically just humans with animal ears and some body paint, also, that tiger dude has a fully human dick...
in the original game forbidden fruit you could change the dicks from human or furry/anthro

Reactions: Kraz4life

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
A PAY WALL ???????? while the art is great and the story is OK A paywall on the very first release says MAJOR MONEY GRAB ....while i appreciate that good content takes time and that time should be worth something ....I also have been scammed before by the junk games like.... cloud meadow .....handing out a demo without at least one sex scene and then begging for money doesn't cut it .....a full demo and asking for donations at the end would be better or releasing a demo and saying to see more subscribe ......

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This is the big post from the Patreon at the beginning of this year when they switched projects:

Hello everyone. Very important and urgent post. It's from me, the creator of this project Son_of_Agrabah ( REDPANDA)
I rarely started to write posts by myself, because I hired a person who was supposed to be in charge of social media But now this person is gone, as well as the rest of the team.

But let's talk about this in more detail.

A Brief History of Our Team and the Forbidden Fruit Project.
If you don't know the history of the project, then I will let you know. 4 years ago, a friend suggested that I should make a game and I agreed (after some time, this friend left the project).
I invited my another friend, who studied with me at the same university, to work on the project, we were good friends. She began to draw, and I wrote the plot and thought out the world and characters. Then I called a programmer to the project, who began to collect all the material for the game. This is how the first episode of the Forbidden Fruit appeared, in which there were many bugs, very little text and all 18+ content was only Raj without a bandage on his belt. :D

As time went on, our project became better. I gave the artist the task of what to draw. I gave the programmer a task to do. I myself wrote the script, made posts on social networks, made animation, communicated with subscribers, promoted the page, communicated with other game developers, and did many other parallel works.

When our project grew to such an amount that I can afford to hire another employee, the first thing I hired was a screenwriter, because I had a lot of work and I could not do everything efficiently and on time. So we became 4 people in the team.

Then I hired Smm, then I hired additional people who did odd jobs. Then I hired a marketer. And now we already had 10 people on the team.

I paid everyone a salary with my personal money that I earned in China, and I kept part of the money in my wallet. The artist and the programmer had access to this wallet. Because I trusted them and thought that if something happened that I could not get access to the money so that other people whom I trusted and with whom I started the project could withdraw money and pay the wages of other employees. But then this happened...

It turns out that all the time I had rats behind my back, who were discussing a plan on how to take my Patreon page away from me and steal money.

Two weeks ago, I had a quarrel with the "main team" (as they called themselves). This is an artist, programmer, writer, and SMM.

They demanded that I resign as a leader and give them all the data from the Patreon page. At the same time, they changed the password from the wallet with my money and brought them to their bank card.

They started blackmailing. "Either you give all the data to us, or we demand that your Patreon page be blocked, and take all your money for ourselves"

We agreed that they would withdraw some of my money from me. And then we will sit down for negotiations.

But a day later they wrote that we cannot withdraw our money because the bank blocked the bank account of the programmer who kept my money.

Then they wrote: "We take your money for ourselves, and we leave the Patreon page for you, you can earn more with it. And we will continue the game on another Patreon page."

At the moment all my money is $500. I'm in Bali, thousands of miles from my home, where there's a war going on right now. (I am from Crimea).

But I'm not going to sit and feed you promises of a new game and ask for donations.

I created a community in Bali, with guys working in different game development professions. There are already 120 people in the group, I told them about the situation with the theft of money and experienced game developers said that they would help me put together a new team that would be much better than the old one.

In the next post, I will tell you my next plan of action. Because I've been working on a game that you like for 4 years. And I'm going to do a second project, which will be even better because I will no longer have rats behind my back.

If you have the opportunity, please support the project next month so that I can hire more professional people and make a game that you will definitely like.
yeah sounds like the Cloud meadow SCAM not falling for it .........

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes