• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video App Lvl3toaster Collection [2024-03-31] [lvl3toaster]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
No, you dingus, it's not about the sharing paywalled content part.
It's about sharing the creator's own links.

Mirror them.
Why would you post links that the creator themselves can take down and/or put them in trouble which could make them paywall shit even harder.

A game dev I used to follow got their MEGA account taken down right after someone posted the official links in here instead of...
you know, hitting import and then sharing your own links.

At least it was easier with MEGA, nowadays you're forced to download and re-upload...
Most internet connections ain't simetric so the uploads take a really long time.

Xalorfin

Nov 3, 2020
New Dva video only

non hairy

hairy

CyberSleep his mega account was banned so he only has drop box someone on here will probably make mutiple links of the archive.

Edit : due to the request of RD8k i will be deleting the archive and the kemono link. (despite me thinking thats a bit strange due to tthis being a pirate site and what the nature of a pirate site is)

Reactions: JoeKent

Kkirlin07

Jan 23, 2020
im seeking a specific video of D.va on a beach with painted suit, I wonder if that video is in this collection as well, if so which one should i download. Thank you so much in advance

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes