• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
How work NTR ? It's avoidable but its a storyline or its just few scene here and here ?

Mega link dead

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
How work NTR ? It's avoidable but its a storyline or its just few scene here and here ?

Mega link dead
It's mostly just a few scenes here and there. With that being said, one of the girl's main purpose is to become a free use slut (more or less). It's not real NTR since it's the MC who is willingly sharing her, but if you pursue her (which I don't think you have to), there are some unavoidable sharing scenes. You can stop every other girl from having sex with others (including one girl who can never be shared).

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
It's mostly just a few scenes here and there. With that being said, one of the girl's main purpose is to become a free use slut (more or less). It's not real NTR since it's the MC who is willingly sharing her, but if you pursue her (which I don't think you have to), there are some unavoidable sharing scenes. You can stop every other girl from having sex with others (including one girl who can never be shared).
From what I understand, it is that there is quite a lot of scene, but that it is not netorare but netorase where you never lose the girl but you prostitute her.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
From what I understand, it is that there is quite a lot of scene, but that it is not netorare but netorase where you never lose the girl but you prostitute her.
Kind of. There is one girl who you can lose for the majority of the game if you don't stop her from being raped. But you can get her back in a demon harem run (in fact, I think you get her even if you don't want her). But you don't see anything happen. You just abandon her, then she disappears from the game until the end (though people mention her every now and then). Easily avoidable, though. Also, there is a scene with the sister that is definitely more on the netorare side. If happens somewhat early in the game. Also avoidable. Other than those two scenes, it is definitely more netorase (except for one girl who is only vanilla).

The one thing to consider, though, is that there is no real consequence to these actions. It doesn't affect the endings (save for 1 example).

Reactions: Destriss

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The amount of times this game kept refreshing while I was playing this was annoying as fuck.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can prostitution be avoided? Personally I don't like NTR, or sharing or prostituting LIs.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I first tried this game on Android and it seemed to play just fine, but when I play it on my PC it seems like either images aren't loading or there are a lot of black screens where there should be images. I did not download the compressed version and I have up to date webm codec. If this worked I would probably really like it judging by the video clips and images I have looked at in the folder...

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Good Morning.
This game is long?
Greetings.
Don't remember exactly, but you can get a few hours from it. The replay value isn't great since there are really only 2 endings (no matter what you pick in between), and I'm pretty sure you can see both endings fairly easily. The only choice that matters for the ending in near the end.

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Don't remember exactly, but you can get a few hours from it. The replay value isn't great since there are really only 2 endings (no matter what you pick in between), and I'm pretty sure you can see both endings fairly easily. The only choice that matters for the ending in near the end.
Thank you very much for the information

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Any guide?
I vaguely remember one but its not really necessary. Man this was a good fap back in the day, Hope the Dev makes another game or perhaps a sequel. Love the dynamic of the MC competeing for the Mom and Sister without ANY grind all choice-based. Love the option to share the sister too with the stepfather, cool spin on a game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rayblack

UPLOADHAVEN downloads work for both WIN and MAC and COMPRESSED upload from bas the mega and zippy downloads both work. You can also click the report button on the OP post and state most of the links are dead and someone might update them when they get the chance.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes