Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Ah yes this is some real poetry. I was getting too used to MTL that didn't give me a headache to read. Never thought I would experience this in a renpy game.
If you play the game, you will see that it's not poetry, also I have made this temporary translation, as the developer may put the English language in the future

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
If you play the game, you will see that it's not poetry, also I have made this temporary translation, as the developer may put the English language in the future
I did play the game and after going back through the dialogue again I guess I incorrectly attributed the reason for why I was so lost as to what was going on to the translation when it's really just the slap dash rapid pace it goes from one thing to the next. The fact that it kept swapping between he and she, and what I thought was the Aunt's daughter referring to the Aunt as her cousin (which considering how rapidly things are happening maybe there was another cousin they just never mentioned.) just made me focus on the translation being the problem. My apologies.

Reactions: Zemax

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I did play the game and after going back through the dialogue again I guess I incorrectly attributed the reason for why I was so lost as to what was going on to the translation when it's really just the slap dash rapid pace it goes from one thing to the next. The fact that it kept swapping between he and she, and what I thought was the Aunt's daughter referring to the Aunt as her cousin (which considering how rapidly things are happening maybe there was another cousin they just never mentioned.) just made me focus on the translation being the problem. My apologies.
No problem my friend, i get what you mean, the developer may need to work a little bit on the story

Reactions: TywinLan

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
No problem my friend, i get what you mean, the developer may need to work a little bit on the story
Did play it, too, and saying it needs a little bit work is very generous. IMO, and that's just me, at this point it has no real story. It has some scenes with a lot of jumps between them. There is no real story here. And at this point, I'm also not quite convinced, that the MC is a real futa. All we know so far is, that she was born female and in the first scene she gets suddenly a dick, but nothing get's mentioned about still having or losing her vagina. As far as we know, she could be a dickgirl and the term futa was once again missused, like so many times before. There is no build up, no getting the characters to know just random scenes.

But well, it's a first release and the dev isn't even here until now. Lets wait and see, if it gets better.

Reactions: TywinLan

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Not sure if anyone has seen this or not yet but there is now two itch.io pages one is now for an English version of the game.
I have yet to try it to see if it's an actual English version or Machine.

English link:

Charlotte_Lusty

Oct 11, 2023
Hi! I'm the creator of the game and about that, I will make in the next update there will be a little introduction for each character so it doesn't generate that kind of confusion, also maybe I will make a longer scenes so it doesn't feel so rushed, thanks for your criticism and I will try to take it into account to improve the game in the future!