EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
XCWudw.png

Overview:
You are a normal girl who during a shower realizes that she grew a PENIS!, now you have to continue with your normal life in your last year of college trying to hide your condition but it will be more difficult than expected and you will be involved in a lot of sexual activity during your adventure​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-10
Release Date: 2023-08-09
Developer: Hicharlotte -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

EpEHAq.png 759ZeV.png b1KwIg.png 72fmNW.png

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
As a straight, heterosexual male, I am really glad to see all these hob, throtting, FEMININE cocks in all these games coming out recently

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Ah, the question of questions: Can we stick to f/f content if we are so inclined (or is this perhaps even just a yuri game to begin with) ? :D

Reactions: Nikephouros

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Ah, the question of questions: Can we stick to f/f content if we are so inclined (or is this perhaps even just a yuri game to begin with) ? :D
Just the other day I walked into this restaurant with a big sign saying "Italian Ristorante" out the front and you know what? Those fucking bastards didn't have ANY chinese food on the menu. And I really like chinese food, way more than italian. So I asked the chef to make me chinese food. He was really rude and refused to accommodate my totally not selfish request.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Just the other day I walked into this restaurant with a big sign saying "Italian Ristorante" out the front and you know what? Those fucking bastards didn't have ANY chinese food on the menu. And I really like chinese food, way more than italian. So I asked the chef to make me chinese food. He was really rude and refused to accommodate my totally not selfish request.
Fun story, problem is just that this "restaurant" does have lesbian amongst it's tags & also doesn't really give the impression that there are any male characters in the game, at least there are non on the screenshots. So me asking if this indeed is a game that has either the option to stick to f/f content (which is not meant as me asking for non-futa female/female stuff) or doesn't include any m/f stuff to begin with is like asking if the restaurant in your example allows me to order only italian food or if it for some reason decided to include mandatory chinese food in every customers order.

So no, I don't really get what you were thinking when you wrote that reply.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustyHelp-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
Ah yes this is some real poetry. I was getting too used to MTL that didn't give me a headache to read. Never thought I would experience this in a renpy game.

Reactions: Jettman25