Comics Collection Lustomic Collection [2024-03-27] [Lustomic]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

I❤️SLUTISTAS

Apr 30, 2022
90% of the content that got shared here was taken from 8muses' forum, with that site gone the way of the dodo this thread is barely hanging on.
And of course the only things that clung on is the devin dickie garbage that isn't even lustomic content.
Why do you think it’s garbage? Some of Devin Dickie’s productions I believe really do go further in their ability to bring those fantasies alive, pushing towards a higher level of expansiveness. More so than many others. The in depth story telling & scenes are expanded ten fold on the usual run of the mill average productions you can get. I think Devin dickie over the years has transcended so much of what we’ve seen before, it goes deeper into our senses, the aesthetics of the various kinks have evolved to show us much more between the lines, whether that be the emotional depth of the characters or the ingenuity of building blocks in place to spearhead the genre to newer heights. I believe evolution is what propells things forward over time in which ever artistic context that may be. Devin Dickie has pioneered a subsection of the fetish which was largely unexplored in the fem / art and cuckold comix prior. That alone
is impressive to be able to see a gap in the market. That’s just my two scents but ya know we all have opinions

Last edited:
Reactions: vms21

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Why do you think it’s garbage? Some of Devin Dickie’s productions I believe really do go further in their ability to bring those fantasies alive, pushing towards a higher level of expansiveness. More so than many others. The in depth story telling & scenes are expanded ten fold on the usual run of the mill average productions you can get. I think Devin dickie over the years has transcended so much of what we’ve seen before, it goes deeper into our senses, the aesthetics of the various kinks have evolved to show us much more between the lines, whether that be the emotional depth of the characters or the ingenuity of building blocks in place to spearhead the genre to newer heights. I believe evolution is what propells things forward over time in which ever artistic context that may be. Devin Dickie has pioneered a subsection of the fetish which was largely unexplored in the fem / art and cuckold comix prior. That alone
is impressive to be able to see a gap in the market. That’s just my two scents but ya know we all have opinions
Then go make a devin dickie thread instead of CONSTANTLY butting in on this one and pushing his unrelated patreon content, he does occasional pieces for lustomic yes, but 3/4 of the stuff of his posted here has no connection to it, and is just his own personal projects.

You don't see other frequent collaborators like Bea, Carjim, or Sarath (who used to have his own patreon as well, R.I.P.), all who have work outside the publication having their stuff constantly dumped here, why? Because it says Lustomic TWICE in the damn title of the thread, not "Lustomic and everyone who's even made a piece for them", not "the Devin Dickie Collection", it says "Lustomic Collection [2022-09-09] [Lustomic]", but your group is the one group who just can't seem to wrap that around their head.

Apr 19, 2022
The only Lustomic series that has story character and worldbuilding is the butterfly protocol by etoile noir it never gets boring it’s unforgettable and it gave me inspiration and motivation for original stories

Reactions: nikoskech9
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes