Unity Abandoned LustOffice: Pretty Sales [v0.1.0] [Galactic Juice]

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm ok, I get this is a first draft so in that regard I got to day 16 (weekends hold no interest atm, at least you can skip). At this point too much blood was coming from my eyes.

Don't know if it's a machine translation as the Engrish is poor to start and gets worse. Maybe the machine was getting bored.

Technically, this does nothing that could not be achieved in Ren Py. I thought Unity was used for so called extra functionality, but it's not there yet. And because of it being unity, everything was that bit slower.
Could not make any sales after the 1st day in the office even then I was not allowed to 'work' even when nothing else was going on, so kept on getting told I was doing bad and getting a warning every 3 days. Not that anything happens.
There are lots of options that do not work.
There is no save funtion yet, despite the load option on the front page. Not that it's really needed at this stage.

Plot wise - it's 'The Wienstien', corruption needs to be added to the tags. Poor as many of these types are, the set up in this is just plain stupid.
With reworking and less of a wham bam approach, this may do ok, but I shan't be holding my breath.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck to Galactic Juice.

Reactions: Redmoon82

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
what a shitty "game really what a garbage the fat pig pulls out half naked caroline and comes on her breasts then gets the fat pig from margo a hj and we have to look at it and help him that he gets more WTF ?? and 99% of everything is not usable you can not work the only thing you can do is to see how the fat pig has fun with the hot girls and the mc does not get anything oh what a wonder and the fat pig gets everything for one surprise (irony off)

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
well, i lost interest after day 7... it just takes too long to advance with very little outcome.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some people use Unity to try to make their game look better then it really is. When unity first appeared you have lots and lots of crappy flash games that were junk when unity came out they jumped to it to try to make their crappy flash game look better then it really was.

Get into apartment and he says he has to do this to get ready then the only thing you can click on is the skip button and can't even click on the laptop to do anything.

Seems buggy worked and then get to 17:00 do one thing and then the game froze with no clickable stuff. But if you hit it you can get past it by hitting the ESC button then clicking back.

The girl loose a button on her shirt from one spot to the next.

Seems you can't use the laptop. It looks like working is broken after the first day you can no longer work. Also whoever the girl is that tells you the fat ass wants to see you gets stuck on the game screen.

But it looks like another one of those crap games I deleted it right when ugly fat ass dropped his pants. Should of know it was one of those ones. Oh well no save files to search for at least as there is no save function for the game. Maybe you should just work at seeing if you can get all three of them fired.

Reactions: kiteares

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Don't really like this... It seems like it should have an NTR tag, since your job is supplying your boss with pussy? Also the ftb's(fade to black) between renders is waaayyyy tooo long, also the stupid double pan first up v e r y s l o w l y then pan down v e r y s l o w l y...

Reactions: Darkaura and Hyped

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@HeavyEavy

Not sure I closed it as soon as the fat ass dropped his pants. I'm guessing the game should of been female protagonist since it has a ugly fat bastard in it and almost all female protagonist games have at least one of them in each of their games.

None of them are in love married or anything so that tag doesn't apply here.

omocik

May 2, 2017
hit Enter to speed up text.
Caroline is perfect, reminds me a bit of Charlize Theron, as she plays businesswoman in new movie. But as I like game so far, engine seems wonky and other female is meh. Tho I'm glad we got rid of those 2 workers, haha.
Definitely game on my watch list.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
After reading Margo the bra and Caroline pants. There are other progress???....that`s all...??:noexpression:

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
Awfull lack of content...

I know it's a 0.1 but even if, I just feel I lost my time just clicking, without being able to do anything but skipping days (pity that "working" doesnt work after the first day, at least I could been feeling helpfull for the company).

I stopped at day 8 or 9, without being able to save just in case I decided to return to this game to see what's next. I dont even feel like it, but let's wait for some updates anyways, Caroline is beautifull and I kinda want to see what she will be willing to do for the "customers" (I sincerely hope that MC will be in charge of her training, because if it's due to this horrible fat boss, I will definitly not continue playing this).